Meet with the Singer

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you got yourself dressed up. It's 9:47 now, you already pack your stuff. Eating your breakfast. All you need is to wait your sister to call you.

 

Later your phone ringing, knowing that Choi Swimming is calling you. You put your mask and on your way to the elevator.

 

"Where are you?"

 

"I'm on my way, you?"

 

"I'm at the main entrance, do you cover something with your face?" She suddenly ask you.

 

"Uh..y-yeah, why?"

 

"Thank god, there's a lot people here. I assumed them as fans"

 

"Don't worry, they doesn't even know me" you said, while making your way to the entrance.

 

"Ok, be safe"

 

"Ok"

 

Soon as you get out from the hotel, you got swarm by fans. You were suprised by their action. They shoved their phone infront of your face to get selfies, they touch you, and they grab you. You almost lost your balance, Sooyoung were suprised too. She told her manager to get help from the hotel staff.

 

When you're trying to walk, your face become pale when they shouting, "Jaejoong oppa~!"

 

"Wait what? All of you, I'm not Jaejoong" you said to them, but they just ignore and some of them laughing at you. "Yeah, idols always lying"

 

"I'm no--"

 

"Excuse! Please stay away from him, please make way" the hotel staff helped you to get into the SUV.

 

You sighed in relief, you got into the van. Sooyoung got herself in the backseat, covering herself with her hoodie. Soon as the door close, Sooyoung peak to look at you.

 

"I told you so" she said in her sarcastic way and move infront so she can sit next to you.

 

You ruffled your hair and take off your mask as the SUV start moving, "What the heck, I'm not Jaejoong" you mumbled.

 

"How came you become Jaejoong?" she laughed at you.

 

You pout and look away, "It's because I look at them yesterday"

 

"Wait, you look at them?"

 

You slowly nod and scratch your not-so-itchy scalp, "they look so creepy tho"

 

"Yeah, I feel you" She patted on your back.

 

"But don't worry. I've your favorite coffee" She lifts up a plastic that was from starbuck.

 

"Gosh, thanks noona. I' really don't have mood after what happen just now" You took the coffee and proceed to drink.

 

Meanwhile..

 

"I just wanna dance" the songs stops and the choreographer give them time to rest.

 

Tiffany sits on the sofa, drinking her water and wiping her sweat with her small towel. Though her other hand, thumb sliding on her phone screen. Looking what's new, but what caught her attention is. The news that recently got post.

 

JAEJOONG GOT CAUGHT SLEEPING IN THE 5 STARS HOTEL JUST BY HIMSELF BUT GOT SWARM BY FANS THIS MORNING

 

That wasn't her concern, but what caught her eyes is. He jumped into Sooyoung's SUV, nobody knows. Only the staff and the members.

 

She got worried and immediately call Sooyoung, after a few beep she answer it.

 

"Choi Sooyoung, are you okay? Is there something wrong? Or did you lied to us again? Better tell us or you will be dead meat!" She asked worried + frustrated tone.

 

"Whoa whoa, Mrs Hwang. What's wrong with you? I'm okay, but what with the lies?"

 

"There is a news saying that Jaejoong oppa get caught sleeping in 5 stars hotel and get swarmed by the fans. I saw your SUV that he got into"

 

Suddenly, she heard a laugh. "Yah! Choi Sooyoung!"

 

"Bye, I'm already at SM building. Meet you later"

 

"Yah! Sooyoung! Ugh, know what your luck when you come here"

 

Back to you..

 

"Okay, here's the planned" Sooyoung said.

 

"Noona, we are not playing spy again. Right?" You asked.

 

The manager laughed so does you and Sooyoung just glared at you. You smile dorkily to her, knowing that you was just joking.

 

"Ok, first. I will go to SM building, then manager unnie will bring you where you want to go for 15 minutes. Then, you can get inside SM building, deal?"

 

"deal, you agreed. Followed by the manager.

 

Sooyoung nodded and continue to get out from the car. Luckily that they park the SUV far away from the entrance, so they couldn't easily get caught.

 

"So, manager unn- aniyo, noona. Where can I find the delicious macaron here?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter