Apologize

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you got treated by the doctor and the nurses, you were hospitalized for a day just to make sure your allergy won't happen itself again.

 

The doctor said to your sister that you're fine, there's nothing serious. It's just your allergy reaction made it like it was a big problem that you could die or something. And you can leave the hospital tomorrow.

 

Your sister let out a sigh of relief, knowing that you're in good condition. She thanked to the doctor for checking your condition and cured your allergy, she look over her friend. Sobbing and cried her eyes out, Sooyoung sat beside Tiffany.

 

"He's okay now, don't worry." She told the girl while pat her back, Tiffany look at Sooyoung with her teary eyes. "It's my fault, forgive me" she plead for apologizes.

 

"It's not your fault, besides you don't know that he has an allergy to strawberry. Right?" She tried to comfort Tiffany, who is wiping her tears away and spoke. "Can we meet him?"

 

Sooyoung nodded and she quickly goes inside the room, she shook her head looking that friend of hers. "Taesung oppa, thank for helping Soohan to go hospital. If it's too late, I don't know what will happen to him. Once again, thank you"

 

She bows 90° to her producer and said that she was very thankful to him, Taesung stopped her because he felt awkward since he is an easy-going person. "Yah yah yah, no need to thank me" Taesung wave his hand back and forth to stop what Sooyoung doing

 

Meanwhile

 

Tiffany still has her tears in her eyes, she slowly approached your hospital bed. You slowly stirred up and stretch your body out before you could rub your eyes to open it, the latter look away as both of you made eye contact. Wiping her tears away. "well. Look who's trying to flirt now"

 

"Why you need to cry on me? I'm not gonna die or what, besides you did this to me" you giggled, your right hand is on the back of your head while other hand is on your belly. She turned around and hug you, "you fool! I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me, I swear that if anything happens to you. I won't forgive myself"

 

You were suprised by the sudden contact. Ever since you date with Jessica, you avoid skinship so much because Jessica didn't want you to interact with any girls that doesn't have anything related to you. Not to mention that she had her eyes in your university, so everytime you made a little skinship. She will text you with a long nagging, creepy yet true.

 

But even after you broke up, you were still used to it and it's make you look like an anti girls. You tried to make skin contact, but it's just makes you get goosebump and you still think of hellsica's warning to you.

 

"Hey hey. That's enough" you pushed her away and awkwardly look through the window, blushing. "where's my sister?"

 

"I'm still didn't finished talking to you"

 

"Just..forget it. It doesn't even matter, it's just an allergy" you stated, "besides, I never get that allergy since past a few years. So thank to you that I get to feel it again"

 

You know how to comfort people. No doubt at all, the girl who's with you right now stop crying and her face brighten. And sure that you're an expert

 

"Soohan-ah! Aigoo this kid!" Sooyoung came in and lightly smack your head, "explain me why you brought those macaroon flavoured strawberry? you know that you have an allergy to it"

 

You froze for a moment, "it's because that's the only flavour that left...hehe" you nervously chuckled. the truth is...you really bought those macaroon for Tiffany but you still didn't admit about it.

 

"Don't lie to me Choi Soohan"  Sooyoung had her serious face and her arms crossing on her chest, you gulped. "Alright, I bought it for you and her"

 

You tried so hard not to mention Tiffany's name, but Sooyoung just spilled it out. "Oh? Tiffany?"

 

You facepalmed your face, as for Tiffany were felt being left out by the two siblings but got her eyebrows rose hearing her name being in the top

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter