New Problem

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after they kissed, it changes every situation. They got really close since then but there's something that bothers them.

 

Whether they are official or not.

 

As usual, you got up from your bed and prepared yourself to go to the SM's building and work your off. It became your everyday routine, waking up, going to work, your masterpiece become a hit and going home to get some rest. It was undeniable how tired you became and wasn't able to spend any time with yourself.

 

Tiffany didn't dare to call or text you up because you've told her that you didn't want any pressure while working or after working, and she agreed with it. But it hurts like hell for Tiffany and you didn't even know, she waited you to call but you never did.

 

You lied on your bed, a heavy sigh escaped your mouth. Today was a pretty bad day, some of your artists made some fuss about something that you shouldn't know because it was a private life. But gladly their manager cut off the scene while you just stared at them, shaking your head and thinking how problematic it could be if you continue working with them.

 

A ring of your phone surprised you and cut off your thoughts, you answered it without looking the caller. "Hello?" The other line greeted you, you held your gasped because you were surprised that Tiffany called.

 

A small hey made her smile a little, "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I know this is your bed time but I can't help to call you. It has been a week and I wanted to know if you're okay, did you eat well or-"

 

You chuckled at her action, speaking too fast as if you would end her call. "It's okay, I'm okay." You gently said it with a smile, "how was your day?" You asked her.

 

She was blushing so bad, even biting her lower lip. Heart beating fast, "I..I...um..ah today was great, I had a blast shooting for Sister's slamdunk"

 

A moment of silence filled between both of you before you broke it but clearing your throat, "wanna drop at my place? I don't know if I should ask because you might be tired"

 

"No no! It's okay, I'll drop there!" She sounded so excited, thrilled because it is probably the first time dropping at your place all by herself. Besides, she has been keeping to herself that she really missed you and wanted to meet as soon as possible.

 

After the call ended, you looked around at your apartment. Making sure that your apartment looks nice and tidy, you sat on the couch after checking your apartment. Smiling widely as the thoughts of Tiffany would drop at your place for awhile, you might as well call yourself crazy because you couldn't stop yourself from smiling too much.

 

Who would've thought, an almost cold-hearted guy would fall in love with the most warm-hearted girl with an amazing bright eyesmile that could melt every men in korea. You didn't believe yet you can't accept the fact that you're falling for her..

 

Just because..

 

..you might get hurt sooner or later

 

A ring interrupts your train of thoughts, indicating that someone just arrived. You got up and got the door, was greeted by the older girl with a sudden kiss.

 

You frozed at your spot as her lips sealed yours while she wrapped her arms around your neck, pulling you into a deep kiss.

 

She stopped as she felt your hands on her waist, head hung low as she tried to hide her embarassment. "I didn't mean to..."

 

You wrapped your arms around her small body, hugging her tightly. Smelling her strawberry scents, just perfect for you. "I miss you" you whispered in her ear caused her to blush. She felt like she needed to wrapped her arms around your body so she did.

 

Leaving a small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter