Shopping

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey y'all! Miss HanFany?

I'll cure it for you =V

 

 

 "almost..." you said as Tiffany were almost done with her last part of her song. And you pressed the spacebar as she done, "Good!"

 

All people in the studio clapped their hands, while you just slightly smile because she managed to stay with you until the song finished and felt proud about it.

 

##

 

You and your sister decided to go lunch at SUM cafe but before you could go. Tiffany asked if she could tag along, you give a 'no' look to Sooyoung but then she agreed with it and you heard that Tiffany is squealing.

 

Your POV

 

I sat beside Sooyoung while Tiffany sat in front of her. I took a look on the menu as the waitress gave it to us, I'm having a hard time to read the menu because I have a poor sight. "Are you okay?"

 

Sooyoung asked to me and I just nodded while looking at the menu, "I realised that you have a poor sight, do you bring your glasses or contact lenses?" she asked again but I shook my head. Sighed can be heard from , I glance at my sister once again. "Soohan-ah.. You should buy a pair of glasses to help you reading the letters" she pointed her finger to the menu as I look at it with biting my lower lip.

 

Then Tiffany spoke up, "I didn't mean to interrupt but.. Since you are my composer, you should buy it. In fact that I always saw you having a hard time to monitoring the computer" I abruptly turned my face to her, she's not looking at me while saying it to me. But I saw her eyes were wandering.

 

"Yah, you staring at me while monitoring the computer?" I stopped, smirking. "Tsk, stalker" I mumbled the last word that made her looking at me, blinking her eyes as I gave her the 'look'.

 

I can saw her gritting her teeth, and then suddenly bursting out.

 

"Yah! I'm not!"

 

"You thought so! Then why are you looking at me?!"

 

"Because I need to know whether we are starting or not"

 

"there is Taesung hyung to look after you. Why bothering to look at me?!"

 

"Aish these kids" Sooyoung fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter