That moment

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You rushed to the place that Tiffany texted you, afraid if she's waiting for you. But for your surprise, you came first. So you decided to take a seat first before ordering something.

 

'Soohan...you can do this, just spill out' you chanted the words inside your mind, heartbeat beating fast, forehead forms a bead of sweat, feeling butterflies in your stomach. You are really nervous about this yet felt really excited.

 

Minutes passes but she doesn't show up yet, your throat is burning from being dry. So you called out a waiter and took your order. When he was about to leave, he stopped and took a proper look on you.

 

You frowned, looking at him too. "Is there something wrong?"

 

"Are you Tiffany's ex-boyfriend?" He asked.

 

You stopped for a moment, 'ex-boyfriend?' You thoughts and curious why he asked like that. "Erm no. I'm still her boyfriend, may I know why you called me her ex-boyfriend? There's nothing happened yet"

 

He sighed and facepalm himself, because you thought you are a fool. "Well, I read an article wrote that Tiffany and Gray are rumored to be dating. So I assume you and her would break up, but eventually not. Such a playgirl you have man, I would rather break up with her. Sesh, I talked too much. I'll continue my work then, excuse me"

 

Hearing those words he said just now, makes your blood to boiled. You stood up and grabbed his shirt collar with full force, made him to dropped the tray that he is holding. "Boy, you really have that manners where you dissed people?! How dare you said that my girlfriend is a playgirl?! What are you huh?! Oh, I didn't know if Tiffany's feeding you dirt while you are working here until you have the nerves to say that!"

 

Your gripped tighten more. By the look in his eyes, you can tell that he was afraid and his mouth was about to say something. You don't even care if the people around you are looking at you, you can let any women to be disrespect by just a dumb rumor. "I'll easily get you fired here!" You pushed him until he fell on the floor.

 

The manager of the cafe came and asked what's wrong. "You just ask this stupid worker of yours, let him have some manners. As I know, this cafe are under SM. Isn't it?" You tried to look calm to his manager. He nodded, "Well, I could just sue this mouth-full-of-dirt worker here"

 

"I'm sorry" the manager apologized.

 

You fixed your clothes and step away from the seen with not really good face, you looked around and saw people lurking out their phones and started to snap.

 

◇◇

 

The car stopped infront of a building, you came out and run to the elevator as the car door opened. Leaving the manager behind alone.

 

The sound of your shoes, tapping on the floor as you waited the elevator to stopped at the right floor. Feeling impatient.

 

As the elevator stopped and rang, you got out and bumped with the people who waited outside. You don't care and just continued to walk away.

 

A perfectly made door stood infront of you with the security lock quietly beeping right by your side, indicating there is a person who wants to come in. You took a deep breath, wiping the beads of your sweat that was trickling down to your face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter