Alone? Um..Not Really

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected you will come to the studio early, but this time just by yourself. Didn't even bother to call the manager noona. You started to recording, for the demo.

 

After a few recording sessions, you changed the lyrics for many times, to fit the rhythm and the meanings. But the real singer still didn't show up nor your sister. You sit on the relax chair at the outside of recording booth, rubbing your temple and let out a heavy sigh. Your mouth form like you wanted to kiss, more like a pout to someone.

 

Tapping the pen on the table, thinking. But then, your phone received a message, you throw your pen away and took your phone. You checked it, it was from Tiffany. Your face expressions unconciously turns into very bright yet you didn't smile.

 

The bright face gone and turned into a frown, feel like a heartbroken person. She wasn't able to be with you today, so you were left alone.

 

From: Ms Sassy

Hey Soohan! :D I'm really sorry for today T^T I'm not able to do recording because of my tv show and I can't call you now because we were filming right now. Hope you can understand, I'm so sorry. If you were doing the lyrics, then goodluck!^^ See you tomorrow!

 

You thought for a moment

 

- Yeah, it's okay. be good in filming, I almost forgot that you actually have a tv show. Haven't watch it yet but send my words to Hyorin noona! I'm a fan c: She's so pretty >:D

 

Later

 

From: Ms Sassy

Yah! What's with that emoji you send?!!! You like Min Hyorin-ssi?? I'll tell her D:<

 

You laughed at her message, too much that you could fall from your chair.

 

- So? It wasn't your business, why would you care??!!!?!??! :P

 

Meanwhile Tiffany...

 

She got flustered and decided not to reply your message, "Yah, wae wae wae?" Hyorin asked Tiffany, she startled and almost drop her coffee from her hand.

 

She tighten the grip before it could fall, and put her blank face. "Aa... Umm.. Nothing.. I just texted with my music producer earlier." She explained.

 

Min Hyorin then seems to be a little bit excited, "Oh really?"

 

Tiffany nodded like a kid always does, "he said he likes you.. He's a total fan" She pressed her Korean at the last words and gives a thumb up to Hyorin. Showing her famous eyesmile, deeply down there she's burning inside. She's mad, but she doesn't even know why.

 

Hyorin's smile became wide, the swing stopped for a moment. She held her hand out and place it on top of the girl's hand, "Really? Daebak, you should bring him to this show too!" she joked.

 

"Oh? I'll ask him, if he wants. He's such a low profile person. But trust me, he's too handsome to be a composer!"

 

"Wow! Bring him as fast as you can!"

 

They didn't realised that the camera were still recording, of course they won't cut this such a beautiful moment of two girls fangirling over a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter