Okay?

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohan's POV

 

I just can't believe that I couldn't transfer to Japan, my contract with SM only promises in Korea and not Japan. When my manager tried to convinces the CEO, he said I'm still under his contract, if I ever dare to go by myself means that I'm giving a big troubles to my sister.

 

Now, I have to stay in this country. Stucked with all my problems.

 

People may see me as a coward because running away, and I know it was not a good idea either a good way toto solve my problems. In the meantime, I want to clear all the things that bothers me and also my work. Neither me or Tiffany want this, it all happened for a reason.

 

However, things are still the same. I'm in the studio, working on with this famous boy group called EXO.

 

It was my first time did a collaboration and also my first time knowing their names except for Chanyeol and Sehun, because they are my ping pong buddies. I'm so closed with Chanyeol but not with Sehun, that guy seem likes to be alone and will talk to me if necessary.

 

Day after day, the recording finished and they proceed to do another schedule. I sighed and leaned my back against my comfort chair while closing my eyes before I could go out and be at home, "What a day" I whined.

 

"Soohan-ssi" that deep voice rang my ears, I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to the tall guy. "Yes? Do you need anything, Sehun-ssi?"

 

He hummed steadily, pulling the chair behind him and sat facing me. His lips gone from my sight, showed that he was nervous on something and I couldn't help getting nervous too. "I wanna ask you something"

 

"Go on"

 

"What's feel to date Tiffany-noona?"

 

My eyes widen and my sitting posture changed. I cleared my throat—nervously sweating. Why is he suddenly asked about it? "Excuse me, what is it again?"

 

He sighed, eyes flickered. Flustered, "Uh.. I asked you earlier. How it feels to date Tiffany-noona?" He repeated, to make sure that I understand what he said.

 

My back straightened. I feel kinda weird about this, "it's cool. She understand me and I understand her, we both have so much common things in life which make it easier"

 

The silence filled the space, he stood up and patted my shoulder. "I'll get going"

 

"Okay"

 

◇◇

 

No one POV

 

You let out a relief sighed as you're in e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter