Mistake

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Akane had a private talk and went outside to avoid the music sound that kept bothering their talk. She sit on a chair while you sit on the a big stone that is in front of her. There's a quiet space between you and her, as both of you take a moment to breathe in the fresh air.

 

It is awkward between you and her, it has been 5 years since you last met her. "So, how are you?" You broke the silent and look at her as she look at you, smiling.

 

"I'm fine, how about you? anything changes?" She asked at you and you can just let out a sigh, scratching the back of your neck. "Nothing, I'm just in the news" you nonchalantly said it, threw your arms up and down, shoulder down and pouted. The girl giggled at your action.

 

"The one with Tiffany right?" 

 

You chuckled nervously and avoid about Tiffany, "You? Anything changes?" you repeated her question. You can heard she sighed and smile afterward, your eyes glances at her fingers and heart break a little as she said it. "I'm engaged with someone" 

 

You mouthed something but Akane seems didn't quiet catch enough what you said, "you still putting hopes on me, aren't you?" Akane said it softly that makes you slightly smile about it and nodded slowly.

 

Flashback

 

It's a special day, you got into Music Academy and wanted to talk about it with Akane.

 

You waited at the outside of the school gate, smile plastered on your face like it will never be gone forever. You chased after her as you saw the girl came out from the school gate, but your smile slowly faded as you saw her face.

 

"Akane... Is everything alright?" you held her shoulder and she looked up, her puffy eyes and red nose tells everything that she is not okay. She shook her head and suddenly burst into tears.

 

You was taken back and quickly engulfed into hug, "Shh..It's alright, I'm here"

 

Here you are, sitting on a wooden bench near a river. She stopped crying a few minutes ago, courage yourself to talk about something. You managed, "Hey.. I got into the music academy, do you got in?" you asked with curiosity filled in your head but Akane didn't say any words. And you started to realized something.

 

"No way.."

 

"No.. It's not I don't get in, I didn't audition for it last week. My dad decided to move from this country and I will be studying in France next month" She explained and looked away, staring at the ground and her feet. Your eyes squinted, "That's mean... You gonna leave me too?"

 

Akane Riyuda. The one who approaches you when you're having practice for the audition, she's like your bestfriend but lately you slowly falling into her and you kept denied it when your guy friends starting to questioning about it. You believed in her, you believed that she will get in and both of you will get into the same school. This day, this moment. You wanted to tell something to her, something that you've waited for every moment. Wishing that she will be yours, the first girl who ever made you feel so confident about your performance. The one who cheers you whenever you will perform on stage.

 

But everything that you wanted to tell her, it's too late. You will never make her to be yours, you will never be able to tell your feelings to her.

 

"I-I-I love you" You said it slowly but she hears it and makes her to look at you, blinking her eyes. Trying to digest the words that you just said, "I wanted to tell you this.. But it seems I don't have any courage to say it, but today. I wanted you to know my feelings for you" you stopped, holding her hands.

 

"I was so happy today, because I passed the audition. That time, I was ready to tell you everything what I feel about you. You are the one that gives me strength whenever I feel down, your cheerful side makes me happy too. But you are always good at hiding feelings, which makes me want to protect you more. I denied everytime my friends told me that I have feelings for you, but the more I do the more feelings that I got for you. And finally ended up, like you... Love you to be more exact" You explained, head down and staring at your own lap. You felt she squeeze your hand a little that makes you to look at her.

 

Later she engulfed you into a hug, saying sorry repeatly because she cannot be with you.

 

Flashback ended.

 

You got off from the big stone and stood infront of her, you got your arms crossed on your chest. Akane looked at you, confusely. Later she stand up too and looking up to you, and shrieked when you abruptly hugged her. Patting her back, "I don't care if you engaged with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter