Sister's Slam Dunk

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ayeeee, hahaha. Thank you to @Amehana0 for upvoted!>< i'm happy =D

 

Author POV

 

“Aigoo.. finally we get to meet Choi Soohan in person, it is such an honor to meet you” Sook said it to you as you smiled cutely and bowed your head. “He’s more handsome than Park Bogum, don’t you think?” Jinkyung praised about your appearance.

 

Then the others started to tease Jinkyung with Bogum for comparing you with him, as you are trying to get along you noticed that Tiffany was being awkward to the others and when she made an eye contact with you. She would avoid it even though you’re just standing beside her.

 

As the camera is off, you approached Tiffany who was sitting alone in the waiting room. You knocked on the door as you noticed that she was daydreaming, “Oh? Come in” She lowered her head as you took a seat beside her but she scoot over to the side to avoid getting near with you.

 

You sighed as you looked at her action, “Tiffany, be comfortable. Later we will be meeting Twice” you exclaimed but she hesitant to answered you. “I-I.. I feel bad with you”

 

“I told you it wasn’t a problem anymore.. I think I need to show myself now since I will be turning 20 soon, don’t be burden with it. It is okay”

 

Tiffany bit her lower lip as she wasn’t trying to make an eye contact, “Just be comfortable, this is tv show so we have to be natural. Okay?” You convinced her to be more lively on tv show, she nodded as she’s agreeing.

 

2 days ago..

 

Here you are sitting in the meeting room with Kim Old-min and his idiot staffs, your sister and her friend that you’re familiar with. “You know that we revealed your identity to the public, right?” he said, eyes on you. You nonchantly nodded and gave half attention to him as you’re hearing his bull again.

 

There’s an information about SM has confirmed that you, Choi Soohan. Worked under SM as composer and siblings to Choi Sooyoung, they also stated that you work under SM for a long time but the company didn’t do anything to you since you’re just a teenager.

 

Now, here you are. Being a hot topic and discussed about you and Tiffany. “I have to say that, you better stay here Soohan” He said again, but you seems to be careless for what he said. You knew this gonna happens, “We had informed to your recent University that you will be continue in Korea, means you have to work with us. We have arranged your schedules and there’ll be a manager who takes care of you”

 

The manager stood up to introduced himself to you as that Old-min told him to do so, “Hello, I’m Lee Woorik. Will be your manager for a certain time”

 

“Wait what? Doesn’t mean this I’m an idol or what?” you protested.

 

“Mr Choi, since you have schedule you must have a manager to handle it” he said, seems a bit frustrated with it. And the new manager introduced himself again, you found that the manager is quiet nerd and you would probably bully him.

 

Old-min began to give the schedule and information on what you will be attend or doing, as your eyes fully scanning the schedule. You noticed that you will be attending to one of tv show. ‘wow, I just got revealed and they wanted me to attend a tv show. That just great’

 

“Sister's Slam Dunk?!” You shouted it out loud and the attention goes to you, as for Tiffany she was shocked to hear it. “Aah, I forgot.. about you and Tiffany.. We have to confirm that both of you are dating”

 

“What?! Why?”

 

“Because we have to increase the marketing, Tiffany is going to have a first solo debut and you will be collabing with other composer around the world. Won’t you see the benefits to both sides?” He stated, smirk was the only one you saw.

 

“What if I reject your request?”

 

“Then, we will force Sooyoung to leave Girls’ Generation”

 

The gasped filled the room, even the staff didn’t expect that coming. “You kept threathening people who worked under SM, this doesn’t add up” you mumbled your words while crossed your arms

 

“Excuse me?” he looked at you with his foolish smile plastered on his face.

 

Since then you had to agree with his deal and Tiffany felt bad about it, she has been keep blaming herself so does Sooyoung. SM will let you go to the TV show then after a few days, they will released the statement. You cannot do anything but only have to follow what the company needs.

 

You was also invited to make a collaboration with JYP to grant Hyorin's wish to be in a girl group.

 

"Lets go outside now" you stood up and saw Tiffany follow suit, you took a glance on her and she was avoiding it. Sighed, a comfort hug was given by you to Tiffany. The girl froze because of your actions, "So-Soohan.."

 

"You're stubborn enough not to note what I say j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter