Heartbreak Hotel

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohan POV

 

And again, she avoided to see me now. It has been 1 month but I still feel guilty for what I said. They left my apartment without any words but all I knew that Tiffany cried that night. Sooyoung was upset about the incident that happened, she texted me saying how upset she was to me because of what I said.

 

Like, I didn't mean to hurt her. But why would she cried when I said the right thing? Does she love me? I don't think so because she seems to disliked me when we first met. I'm just annoying guy to her.

 

Lately, I've been working out for SM Station these days. So, pretty much I became so busy too. But this week, I didn't work on any song. Mainly, I was isolated.

 

Tiffany will be releasing song through SM Station, and of course I have to work on it since I'm incharged of making songs. And guess what? She rejected me for being her composer and went somewhere to find someone else, I don't know his name. Grey? Gary? Greg? Something like that.

 

I just let her do her things if that what she wants to, I don't mind.

 

I went to a coffee shop to relax my mind while I was waiting for my turn to take order. It was a chilly night so I had to wear my turtleneck sweatshirt, when my eyes landed on my manager. He secretly took a picture of me, so I avoid it. Closing my face as I pulled the turtleneck up.

 

Then we got our seats and I started to check my social media, liking pics and commenting on my friend's post. But then my finger stop scrolling through the pages as I saw a picture that is kinda disturb me a little, but I pressed like. It was Tiffany and Simon Dominic, she posted it yesterday

With her caption, "#HEARTBREAKHOTEL #TIFFANYXSIMONDOMINIC ❣"

I couldn't help it but scrunched my nose a bit, my heart suddenly felt ached. I don't know why, maybe because she found a new composer and not me? Or maybe because I was... hmm

 

Feeling uneasy, I wanted to update. It has been 3 weeks i didn't update anything on social media, so I asked my manager to send those picture that he took just now to me. There's a lot of them but I only choose the one that I made a pose.

 

 

I wrote, "thinking about you? #idontknow #uneasy"

 

When I posted it after a few minutes, the comments section filled with Tiffany's name. The fans believed that we're together but the fact that we're just a made up couple, soon a message surprised me.

 

Syoung noona: "hey buddy, why won't you seek for an apology from her. She won't speak up to you if you don't know what's your fault"

 

Me: "but noona, I just stated the right thing. Why would she got mad over it?"

 

another few seconds, a new message made my heart totally stopped for a moment. Suddenly, I don't know how to breathe like something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter