Someone Familiar

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story wouldn't complete if there's no third wheel right? So, how about we make ot9 story? :3 um here's a tip to know which language are they talking.

Bold and Italic - Japanese

Bold - English

Normal - Korean

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Sooyoung greet people inside the studio so does you. Just by then a familiar face come to greet Sooyoung.

 

"Sooyoungieeee" the latter hugged your sister, you just standing there and act like nothings happen right now.

 

You wished that she never greet you, but she did. "Hi...Sparkie" She called you by nickname. She still used that? Can you just don't greet me and just ignore me Sica. You just make the atmosphere became awkward between us. Your thoughts.

 

You look at her with those sad-hurt eyes, she startle and she realized that she still using that nickname. "Oh..." she tucked her stray hair behind her ear and fake a cough, "I mean...Soohan" she took out her hand for a handshake but you're cold enough to say Hi and accept her handshake.

 

She slightly nod her head and pull her hand back, you just sit at the sofa while she goes to Sooyoung that busy checking what the producer doing.

 

"Yah! I heard that you want to make Tiffany a song!" Jessica exclaimed and sent Sooyoung her famous icy glare.

 

Sooyoung then laugh at Jessica, "You told us that you already did all the song. Then I see you here, still making"

 

"It's because this is the last song!"

 

While both of them bickering about the songs, you just have a comfortable sit while enjoying your favourite coffee. But then, your relax moment turns to be reminiscing memories.

 

You and Jessica used to be a sweet couple when you're 17 years old. Both side are different, each have their own personality. But the only thing that makes both of you get along is, both of you likes to make song. Throughout the relationship, Jessica learns so much about music and thanks to you that never get mad to her because she kept asking what is this and that.

 

The beginning of the relationship starts when Jessica got a high fever and your sister have to buy a medicine, you were told to look after Jessica while she is out.

 

Flashback..

 

"Take care of her, I'll go buy a medicine for her. Make sure to put wet towel on her forehead to decrease her tempature body" She said in a hurry.

 

"But noo-"

 

"Bye!" She turns around and slammed the door, a loud thud coming the door as she close it. Your body shook for reaction.

 

You sighed and walk towards Jessica's bed while scratching your head, you look at her. Her face looks so pale, her whole body is shaking and her lips trembling. You took the towel from her head and heading to the bathroom.

 

You came back and sit on the edge of her bed, "how can an ice princess get sick? It's hurt to see you like this..You shouldn't have to over work yourself" you mumbling the words while put the wet towel on her forehead.

 

Soon form a weak smile. "Because I'm still a human" she said it softly. You look away, embarrased. Didn't know that actually she is awake all the time.

 

"Uhh, noona. I'm going to sit over there" you pointed the sofa that far away from her bed. She stopped you by holding your wrist gently, "No. Here"

 

After she told you not to go, you didn't dare to look at her face not even a glance. "I like you" a sudden confession coming from her own mouth, your eyes grew bigger.

 

"Noona, what are you talking about?"

 

"Let's just be honest, Choi Soohan. A fanboy of Jessica Jung, who willing to follow his sister to go shopping with me even buying me a present saying that was actually wasn't his plan. It's impossible to bring money that much if he don't have any intention just to follow his sister and me to go shopping, and as I know..Guys don't like shopping" She explained.

 

"You talk too much noona, go back to sleep you're sick" you said to her, you already felt your cheeks burning.

 

She sighed, "Well, if you want to start a game. Then..I'll join it"

 

Flashback ends

 

After a few days since that day, both of you keep in touch. All day, no matter how busy or tired you're. You still have time for her. Few weeks texting, you lose at your own game. You finally confessed your feelings towards her, and you can't denied what she said about you back in the hotel.

 

7 months worth in relationship, it's just happened to be something real bad. The rumors about her in the club with that Kwon Lizard, you was caught off guard. 2 weeks of silent, your relationship with her ended as she decided to break up.

 

"Soohan!" Sooyoung cut off your thoughts as she yelled at your face.

 

You got annoyed, "What?!"

 

"Our main manager wants to meet me, probably because of Jaejoong thingy" She rolled her eyes, and shoulder down.

 

"So?"

 

"Wait here, till I come back. Don't talk anything to the producer because I don't wanna be left out, okay?"

 

"Alright then"

 

She looked around and whisper something in your ear that makes you even irritated to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter