Old Friend

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love ur comments xD

The idea from @Movie91 for making Sooyoung as the president of HanFany is so so good hahaha

Thank you @itzelren, @_pratta, @renmayujun, @misakikobayashi, @yuutoo and @greedy for upvoting. I guess the other I already shout out ;D

 

It has been 2 weeks after the incident and you don't have any idea what are you going to do with your life right now. It is a mess. You stayed in your hotel about 3 days in row, nothing else you can do besides lying on the bed, watching tv, or look up in the internet. You were still aware about the rumors that happened, SM didn't do anything about the dating rumor. Maybe it's because of Tiffany.

 

Meanwhile your sister have work to do and Tiffany is preparing for her upcoming solo debut, and here you are. Stuck in the big room while spacing out. Later a knock on the door made you to squirmed a little and get yourself out from the bed and made your way to the main door, "Who's there?"

 

"Swimming noona"  the other side said, and you giggled while opening the door. Abruptly you was engulfed into a hug, you was surprised. Because she would usually annoys the hell out of you, but today.. She's a bit different.

 

You frowned as you saw she's holding a lot of shopping bags and asking what was that all, "Please let me come in first will ya? I'm tired after shopping" She whine, you nodded and let her come into the room.

 

She putted the shopping bags aside and lay on the bed, releasing a relief sighed. As you watched her stretching her body and yawned, without realization you yawned too. When she's done with all the things, you finally asked the real question. "What's with the all shopping bags? Did you buy something for me? You know I've been avoiding to show myself" you pouted.

 

Sooyoung smiled and sat, pulling her hair to the back and said "I'm so sorry for what happened, I did bought something for you. Just because I wanted you to come to our party tonight, I haven't introduce you to the other members. They have been bugging me to introduce my not-so-good-looking brother"

 

"At least I'm on the internet" you scoffed and merong at your swimming noona. She rolled her eyes and gave you the shopping bags, letting you opened it. You took your time to look all of it and found it cool but...

 

"why they look so casual? I'm guessing it's not a normal party.. But why so casual?" You pretended to mock at Sooyoung but ended up getting into a little fight.

 

As both of you done fighting over it, she finally said it. "It's just the members, our back up dancer, SM staffs and our teachers. Just wear the damn clothes" sitting herself on the bed again, playing with her phone.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I checked my phone and received a messages from a certain girl, I mentally laughed as I was trying not to laugh out loud that probably Soohan will shot me questions without stopping it. I replied to the girl's messages.

 

Tiff: Hey.. How is it?

Tiff: Did he liked it?

Tiff: Come on Syoung! Reply to my message!!

Tiff: But I hope he likes it.

Me: Told you that the clothes that I choose is better that your choice.

Me: Guess what? He complained too much about it.

Me: My brother have high fashion sense, but why do you think that he's just a guy who doesn't how to wear following the season.

Me: Duh! Calm your butts down woman.

Me: and no, he doesn't like it

 

I tried as much as I can to make her feel down, but the fact that Soohan really don't like the clothes. I looked up to see what is he doing, "I'm gonna wear this tho" he said and I blinked my eyes twice and trying to digest his words.

 

"But you said you don't like it" I frowned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter