Saving Her

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update? Hehet~

 

 

 

Your POV

 

We separated to find Tiffany, I run as fast as I could to find her. Guilty filled inside my heart as I remember what happened between us earlier in the optic shop

 

flashback

 

"What it has to do with you huh? Let me just choose it by myself, just let me think about it" I said it as I looked away, searching for the glasses. She sighed and leaned her back at the counter, intently looking at me.

 

"I will go to the Ladies first" She said but I didn't bothered to reply or even nodding my head.

 

Flashback ended

 

I stopped, catching my breath and look around. Though this mask suffocating me but I didn't bother to take it off, I just took off my sunglasses. "Where is she?" I mumbled.

 

But then, I heard a noise that came from the crowded that is not far from where I was standing. Then I abruptly thought that it is Tiffany who they surround, I rushed into the crowded. Some of them without they realized they hit my face but I tried to break through and finally found the girl, I took her wrist and pulled her out from the crowd.

 

We ran when we are getting chase by the people, when the crowd didn't see us. I went to the small corridor that heading to the exit, I hugged the girl and I told her to be quiet. As the people passed beside us, I turned my head to the other side and cover Tiffany's head with my arm. When there's no existence of them, I took off my mask and peak my head to look around.

 

I leaned my head against the wall and breathe deeply as my arms still wrapped around her. "Are you okay?"

 

Tiffany's POV

 

As we are hiding at the small corridor, I had my hands on his chest. I looked up to see him, he looked so worried. When the crowd pass by, he covered me up with his arm. Pulling me closer to him, as I could hear his heart beat. Everything went like slow motion when he did it.

 

When he took off his mask, I realized that his nose and the corner of his lips are bleeding. This was the closest contact that I ever had with a guy, I tried to look away from staring at him but I can't. He is even more good looking, with the feature that he had. Wonder why he doesn't have any girlfriend or does he have one?

 

"Are you okay?" he cut my thoughts and he caught me staring at him, my cheeks became warmer as I said that I'm okay and he flashed his smile. It's so close.

 

He took off his cap and wear it to me as he released me from his embrace, patting my head. "I'm sorry for being rude to you, Tiffany-noona" he said, makes me a little bit cringed. I waved my hands to him, telling him not to be so formal with me.

 

He laughed but he groaned in pain as he touches his lips and realized that he is bleeding, "here.. Let me cure it for you" I searched for the wet tissue inside my handbag and was about to be clean it but he stopped by grabbing my wrist, he took out his phone and answer the call.

 

I observed him, telling that I'm okay while holding my wrist. He is so gentle, the way he held my wrist, the way he hugged me earlier. What am I thinking? Am I falling in love with him? No.. No

 

My eyes squinted as I looked at him, already finished talking on the phone. "Sooyoung-noona is waiting for us at the parking lot, I think you should put that aside. I'll cure it by myself" he started to dragged me to go the exit using the stairs.

 

But when he dragged me, I whine in pain and I looked at my feet. It hurts like hell, and I bet it was from running around. Then I saw Soohan bend down to my feet and check it, I blushed a little. He stand up and I looked at him in the eyes, he smiled. Trying to lift me up, I stopped him. "What are you doing?"

 

"Gonna throw you from this level to down there" he said with a sarcastic tone, I pouted and look away. I heard giggled, "I want to carry you, bridal style" he said. My eyes grew bigger with instant I stare at him while blinking my eyes, trying to digest his words. I disagree to it by pushing him a bit and say no.

 

He caught me before I could land myself on the floor by accident as I stepped back for step away from him. "See? You couldn't even step properly" He sighed.

 

"Well... Y-yo-you could j-just piggyb-ack me th-then" I stuttered. What was that Tiffany Hwang? You're stuttering!

 

He started to carry me with piggyback style, I didn't know if I burdened him because it seems like he was struggling to lift me up. A long silence filled up along the walk, when we arrived at the parking lot. Sooyoung ran to us and gave us hugs and told us how worried she is, "What's wrong Soohan?" she asked her brother who seems to be having a hard time to breathe.

 

He pointed his finger to me before saying, "She... She's so heavy" I looked at Sooyoung, biting her lips trying to hold herself from laughing at Soohan's statement. I just glare at Soohan before getting in the van.

 

Author POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter