Going to Korea

What Do I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here you are, in the plane. Sitting next to the window, so you can see clouds and whats underneath the plane. You seriously didn't want to help your sister, it's feels like working while vacation. Which is . But what you can do? she's going to support her member, of course you don't want your sister to feel sad if you decline about it. So, you gotta help her.

 

flashback

1 week before...

 

your phone ringing, makes you lose focus on your homework. "hello?"

 

"yahhhh, annyeong Choi Soohan. nae dongsaeng" Sooyoung squeal through her phone, your eyebrows furrowed hearing your sisters.

 

"annyeong noona" you replied, tapping your pen on the draft paper.

 

she keep asking whether you safe, in good condition, did you eat, did you study well. You know what is her intention, you can tell what she wants right now just through the phone. She won't be this excited if she doesn't have anything to ask.

 

you cutted her words as she keep asking, "noona, what you want?"

 

"You are going to Korea for vacation right? So, I wanted your help"

 

"help what?"

 

"You know....help me to produce a song..for my friend"

 

"What?! no, Noona you know I don't like working while I'm on vacation"

 

"but please, this is for my friend. She helped me a lot through all these years debuting under the name of Girls' Generation Sooyoung, besides it's her first solo debut. So, it will be good if I write one song for her"

 

"okay noona, stop being dramatic."

 

"shesh, you are so cold. but soohan, pleaseeee help your sister. Just this time, I promised you that you will be staying in the famous resort in korea" she plead.

 

"you know, I don't take bribe"

 

"pleaseeeee choi soohannnn...."

 

"just help this time.."

 

"..then you can enjoy your vacation.."

 

"...I promised that it won't take a long time for me to write a song.."

 

"..please"

 

You sighed in defeat, with heavy feelings you finally said it. "Okay, just this time. I'll help you as much as I can"

 

"yeayyyyy, gomawo. ok then, I've work to do. Call me when you are going, I'll fetch you up. Annyeong!"

 

*beep*

 

"WHAT IS THAT?" You raised your voice, anger inside you exploding. You were frustrated by your own sister, she ended up the pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter