Chapter 9 – Being Egoist

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 –  Being Egoist

 

It was quiet now in my brother room, there’s no one here. I just tell junhyook to take his off tomorrow, he already being good because he take care of the boys when my mind still messy.

The boys have their schedule now, the radio should have finish, but another radio waits for them.

I stare at my phone, and read all the text that I got. I got almost 40 texts and it almost comes from one person. Kim Taehyung.

I stare at my phone, and playing with black strap on it, I flip it a bit, just to see some word on the other side.

‘With love, T ‘

I smiled a bit, I didn’t even get rid this black strap from my phone after what he did to me. I still wear this black strap on my phone. Like it was the part of my phone.

I take a deep sigh, close my eyes. Remembering the day when I spend my time with Taehyung.

I bite my lips, just to realize something.

That little bastard, He stole piece of my heart again.

 

xFLASHBACKx

 It almost 3 hours after that little bastard falling in to sleep, while I just put a cold towel in his chin, and wiping his sweat.

His fever starts to fall slowly, but he still looks pale. That’s why I cooked him some porridge. I remember he doesn’t like spicy food, and he likes japchae so damn much. So I just make porridge with some veggie and meat on it, and I give some sugar, so the porridge will a bit sweet.

He likes sweet thing.

“What are you cooking now?”

I got shocked hearing his voice and almost jump, while he just looking at my face emotionless, and staring at my porridge.

“I smell something sweet from there”

I turn off the stove and turn my body, stare at him for a second. He just wraps his blanket over his body, while his lips look so pale. His bandage looks so messy now, and his pajama is so wet.

I take a deep sigh.

“You look so messy now Taehyungie”

He just shook his shoulder, pretend he doesn’t care.

“That’s not hide the fact that I’m a hot man now”

“Oh Whatever”

I roll my eyes, this little kid need to be cleaned. That’s why I push him to sit on the sofa. While he just stare at me.

“Wait here, don’t even try to move”

He just grin, I smile a bit, and take some clothes from my brother room. Bring some clean towel, put all of them in the table. I leave him again and take a medical box, and put it on the table.

He just stares at it.

“What do you want to do?”

“Just be quiet”

I sit beside him, take the blanket away, and stare at his pajama. It’s written Inje hospital.

“You just run away from hospital?”

“Where did you know?”

I take a deep sigh again, and grab his clothes. He just smiled a bit. It’s been a long time I haven’t see that smile. It still looks so gorgeous.

Wait, what the hell am I thinking?

I start to take off his clothes, while he starts to hold my hands.

“Ya, What are you doing now? Do you like me that much? Are you thinking to me?”

What the .

I hit his head lightly. That little bastard, he even can think about that in his situation.

“I want to change your clothes, idiot. You will get more fever if your clothes like this”

He tries to argue, but I look at him with sharp gaze. So he just quiet, and let me change his clothes.

“Why did you steal my phone?”

“I’m not”

“Don’t fool me, I found you hold my phone tightly before. Why did you take my phone? And when?”

I can hear his deep sigh, while I put my brother clothes on him and staring at him. While he just looking down.

“Taehyungie?”

“It’s been a long time you haven’t call my name with that tone”

I froze. There’s a bitter feels in his word. My heart starts to feel ache. Then he looks at me, with his eyes like trying to say how he misses me.

But I ignore it. I don’t want to fall for him again.

Not now.

“Just answer me”

I avoid his eyes, while keep myself busy to clean up his wet clothes and take it to the floor next to me.

“I just take it to prank you, and make you meet me when you realize your phone was lost”

“Prank me?”

I stare at him, while he starts whining like a little kid who is sulking. -_- that little bastard, he acts like innocence now.

“I told you the truth! I was planning to give it back to you when you start to call your number, but you never call your number. And your act was annoying before. “

“When?”

“When I meet you on your brother room. You just drop your phone, but you didn’t realize it. So I took it. But it was because you are so annoying before!”

Oh my god.

Is he sulking now? I blink my eyes for a second, when I see him pouted his lips.

What a tricky boy -_- How can I angry to him when he act like that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter