Chapter 10 – Meeting

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 –  Meeting

 

“ Looks Like your wound already heal ”

Taehyung tilt his head, seeing Jin staring at is bandage hands, before give him cup of coffee and sitting beside him. They are in the middle of Dream Team shooting now, they take their break. It’s for girl group turn, they already take their turn.

“ It is hyung “

Taehyung smile at his bandage, actually, he can let his bandage Off, but Taehyung seems unwillingly to take it off.

“How’s your feel now? Better?”

Jin take a sip from his coffee, before looking at Taehyung who smile widely now.

“Never be better than this”

Jin start to laugh hearing Taehyung answer, he absolutely know why Taehyung feels better, but He bet that Taehyung didn’t even know why he’s feeling like that.

Kim Taehyung seems like in moody term again, a couple  days ago, that’s what make Jin worried about him. This kid denies his feeling toward his noona, even suga already blurt it out to him, he keep deny it.

And he know there’s time they all standing in bracelet store in airport mall, where all of them looking at bracelet for their self, Kim Taehyung busy with his own world, searching for some bracelet which Jin sure it’s for girl.

There’s no way he would use bracelet with star that connect the chain right?

But Taehyung just show him a poker face when he asked him about that bracelet. Even Jimin ask him, Taehyung just shook his shoulder, and give them nothing.

It’s happened a long time ago, before Taehyung diss Di Kha in front of them. That’s make them shock. They can’t say anything that time. And just looking at Di Kha who looks so broken that time.

That time, they didn’t even try to talk about Di Kha to Taehyung, because at the same time Di Kha running out from the room where they are, Kim Taehyung falls down at his knee. And start crying.

Silently.

At that point, they all know for sure, Taehyung falling for his noona, but he just too innocent, to know that kind of feeling. And he keeps deny his feeling inside his heart, even its lead him to the ruin.

Jin still remember the day after that, Taehyung smiling widely for almost a week, like a child who just get free from his home, and going traveling everywhere he want.

But as long as the child loved to be free from his home, he will start missing his home.

And she is his home.

And 1 week is enough for Taehyung to pretend there’s nothing between them. Because after that, Taehyung suffer much, and start craving for her scent.

That’s when Suga start lost his control, and trying to talk to Taehyung that he loved his noona. But rapmon hold him.

Taehyung just know nothing about his feel, and push him to accept his feeling, will just make him suffer more.

That’s why they just let Taehyung fight to his self. While they just do their best to accompany Taehyung, and never leave him.

But Jin thinks, last time is enough for Suga to hold his patient. That’s why Suga just blurt out that taehyung should deal with his feeling toward Di Kha.

It almost takes 5 month, before they hear that Taehyung and Di Kha start to contact each others. And it’s a relieve.

  Jin can see the bracelet box still there before, under Taehyung blanket. But a couple days ago, when he cleans Taehyung bed, he didn’t see it.

He bet that Taehyung already give it to Di Kha.

Even Taehyung never say to him that the bracelet was for her.

He just know that.

“Taehyung-a, let me tell you something, don’t ever think about anything, just do what you want and deal with your feeling”

Jin patting Taehyung shoulder, a couple last day when Kim Taehyung start being moody again,  Jin suddenly remember about the bracelet box, he knows that something happened again between Taehyung and Di Kha.

Taehyung stare at Jin blankly. What is Jin trying to say to him? Is it about his feeling toward Di Kha again?

Suga already told him that he should face it and deal that he loved Di Kha much. But he just can’t accept it. Is it possible to him for falling in love?

Of course not. He just needs Di Kha by his side. He doesn’t need anything except that.

He has never been feeling romantic way toward that girl.

Does he?

But why he feels angry when that girl tells him about her status suddenly?

Why he doesn’t like it if she has another person in her heart now?

A memories a couple days ago start coming to his head, while he keep staring at his bandage. He just doesn’t know why he keeps his bandage in his hand now.

Even after it happened.

He just feel if he open his bandage, Kim Di Kha will disappear from his life.

He doesn’t want it.

“Let’s go”

Taehyung want to ask ‘where’, but Jin already stand and walk away from him, so Taehyung just looking down, and staring at his bandage, follow wherever Jin feet walk are.

“ Taehyung, here!”

Taehyung smile while he looks up and seeing already sit together with Got7 member.

He still put his smile on his face, while his eyes start to meet with someone eyes who stare at him, coldly.

His smile slowly fades out, and his step was stop suddenly. And like this world only belong for both of them.

Taehyung just stand there, staring that boy emotionless, who he knows the best for being his replacement on his noona heart.

It’s Mark.

 

xXx

 

I have been nervous all the time, yesterday  I just checked schedule for the boys, and it slap me when I see that the boys will go for dream team together with bangtan boys.

Oh hell ing yeah.

Why I can miss that thing?

After night that Mark and I got caught by got7 member, we agree to tell the boys that we are in relationship. For the first the boys angry and feel like have been betray by us. But it’s not a long time, when Mark trying to explain them about contract thing and how he loved the boys much that he doesn’t want to get terminate.

And he doesn’t want to let me go too. The boys seem understand the situation before start to kicking and punching Mark, saying their congratulation on their way. -_-

Oh yeah, another noisy time in my brother room, and I feel gratefull because JYP adjussi place my brother room in VVIP room. So only some people can get acces to go to my brother room.

It’s like being their second dorm now. -_-

I already told them to get to the dorm but their refuse and stay in my brother room. Even they bring their blanket.

AND THEY DID BRING ING STOVE! -_______-

Well it’s mini Electric stove, but still…

 Oh whatever, I just let they do what they wanna do. Thanks god, they give separate room for patient and family, so my brother will never get bothered with them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter