Chapter 13 – Her

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 –  Her

 

“Look at that, she comes again”

She turn his face, seeing a fat girl standing in front of the row. Smiling like an idiot, waiting for their oppa to come out.

She roll her eyes, she has been become bangtan fans since their debute, she dedicated her life for them. And she always been nice to another fans too. But that fatty girl just..

“Oh, THEY ARE COMING OUT!”

The crowd start to push each other, trying to become the front, while the fat girl starting to been pushing to other side, she just glance her and trying to walk closer to the front row.

All she can see just Kim Namjoon or Rapmonster walking out with his smile, Kim SoekJin or Jin , Jimin, J-HOPE or Jung Hoseok, and JungKook walking behind them.

They start screaming crazily, while some of them trying to reach the boys body. and some other busy with their XLR camera, Getting the best angle to catch their lovely boys.

And there he goes, the last one who walk out is Kim Taehyung, the tall boy with white theeth who always looks like smiling.

He wave his hands for other fans, while she start feel someone pushing her away from the front.

“HEY!”

“I’m sorry”

She glare at her , while that fatty girl just walk away and trying harder to get in the front line. Some other fans screaming hardly when she push her a bit harsh so she can go to the front.

What the hell she is doing ?

“Are you okay ?”

Her friends staring at her, while she just rubs her hands, she still staring to that fatty girl who calling Taehyung so loud, until Taehyung stop his walk and staring at that fatty girl.

But unlike to other fans, Taehyung just stare for a second, and turn his face, didn’t even waving his hands, and walk away from her sight.

That’s when she start laughing, when she look at her who looks a bit shock, but still keeping her smile in her face.

“GET LOST FATTY”

She can hear some girl shouting to her, while the other staring at her with annoyed face. She shook her head.

What the hell this fatty girl trying to do? Wooing her oppa? Who is she?

The crowd start to move to other line, while Bangtan Boys start get in their car. But this fatty girl just standing there, staring at bangtan car and smiling.

Is she crazy ?

She look at her from head to toe, there’s nothing special about her. Ah whatever it is, she doesn’t care.

“ Let’s go “

She takes her friends arm, and give last glance to the old fatty girl, before walk out from the place where stand are.

 

xXx

 

“ You know, they have some party on the underground club”

“IS IT?”

Her friends eyes getting big, while she just smile widely.

“I know it from my brother, do you forget that my brother are assistant manager of GOT7, Boyband from JYP?”

“I know it, but why your brother know about Bangtan ?”

She just smile and drink her mocca latte.

“my brother hears about it, when he about to go out to buy some food for GOT7, he tell me because he know that I loved Bangtan Boys!”

“Oh your brother is an angel!”

“I know right, so would you come? “

They sharing their eyes, before wide smile appearing in their face. Ofcourse they will come. They will do anything to bangtan since they loved them so much.

And if they get chance to getting know about Bangtan more, they won’t miss it right ?

 

xXx

 

It’s already late, when she come to the club, she standing far enough from Bangtan Boys, all that she can do just staring to her oppa who looks so enjoy the music.

There are some fans that she already know, she doesn’t know why they are knowing about this place, she remember just told her friends to come here, and she just know this place this morning, while her oppa tell her.

Ah whatever, since she can take a look to her oppa in close range, she doesn’t mind. And like the other fans, they don’t dare to getting close with their oppa, they just standing there staring at their oppa who singing and dancing loudly.

They respect their privacy.

Until she catch some present walking fastly to the place where their oppa at.

“What the..”

She almost curse , while a loud sound coming, and it’s become quiet suddenly, while the music stop playing. All the eyes staring at Taehyung and her. The girl who always she see whenever Kim Taehyung around.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter