Chapter 11 – trying to deal

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 –  trying to deal

 

“ hyung are you okay ?”

Bambam voice seems worried, while Mark just turns his head staring at Bambam who looks at him so worried.

They still at court, at dream team shooting, while the rest of Got7 wasting their time chatting and even dancing together with BTS member, Bambam just walks away and sit beside Mark who being left by Taehyung a second ago.

He sees everything, from the start when both of them staring without a word, and the cold on their face.

He can’t forget it.

Bambam see everything, but he keeps it his self.

He doesn’t want to create some gossip that Mark and Taehyung aren’t in well relationship. Even it’s already become their little secret.

At the night where Mark saying that he is in the relationship with their Noona, it proves everything.

They already know from the first that Mark has a feeling toward their Noona. They know every night Mark will going out from his room and walking to rooftop, for seeing their Noona.

But they just slid it out.

Like Mark who just trying to pretend there’s nothing between them.

And the time where they just falling asleep in their Noona room, he wasn’t falling asleep, and he knows that Jackson too.

But they pretend to falling asleep, even they see it all. The kiss. The chat. They know it all.

He can see Mark staring blankly, before smiling to him.

“There’s nothing Bambam”

Liar.

He knows all the time Mark trying to hold his feeling. And now, Mark is trying to hold his feeling again.

He was sure just by looking at Mark ear who looks so red, and his hands that still clench hard.

Bambam take a deep sigh, before patting Mark back.

“You can talk to me if there’s something happened hyung “

“I will, thank you”

Mark smiled again, before turn his face looking at their Noona, who looks so worried now.

Well, maybe he will just slid the thing that happened before. And pretend he never sees anything like he was before.

Was he?

 

xXx

 

It was already night when her brother ask her to go to Noona home, for taking some clothes for Noona brother, when she saw someone walk in front of her with cold face.

It almost makes her heart drop, and she almost screaming and running because shock term. But she holds it.

It was a bit dark, she doesn’t really look at his face, but from his back, she feels that she know him.

But where?

She shook her shoulder and starts to walk again, while she catches something with her eyes.

There they are, at the dark park, near Noona house, standing while hugging each others.

It was Mark and Noona.

Di Kha Noona.

She almost drop his bag while his hand reaching his mouth and close it.

“is the fatty girl that I’m looking all of this time is Noona?”

And something like hitting his head, there is only one person who can get easily meeting the boys without worried.

And she never think that it is her Noona, because she always think that Mark will never being a relationship with an older woman.

She shook his head, before a smirk appear in his face.

She takes her phone out, and takes a picture in front of her. Before realize something in her head.

If the one on the park was Mark, then the one who just walks away from the park was..

She hurriedly turn his body and looking for a person that just pass her before. But there’s no one there. That person already disappears.

She bite his lips, when her memories from the night a couple days before coming through her head, her eyes now looking at her Noona fully, while she know for sure that she is staring worriedly to Taehyung and Mark .

She come here to accompany Got7 because her brother get days off. But her memories abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter