Chapter 14 – Distance

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 –  Distance

 

“Noona ?”

I jump in shock, and turn my face, just to see Junhyook staring at me worriedly. I stare blankly at him. How come he being so good at me, while his sister are just trying to threaten me last night?

Is he really don’t know what his sister does? Behind his back?

Junhyook still looking worriedly, while I just staring at him. I’m trying to read his mind, while all I can see now that he really doesn’t know anything about what happened last night.

I take a deep sigh  and smile at him.

I think he’s innocent.

“ne ?”

“ Are you okay? You seems a bit.. pale..”

I laugh a bit, his sisters word always been in my head since last night, and he ask me am I okay ?

off! I’m really not okay! For the sake of the world, she just told me to leave taehyung!

While I know that impossible to do.

I can’t leave taehyung. He’s part of me. No one can replace him. No one else do.

But I can't do anything about it because she told me that she know mark and I in relation ship. And she has pic to prove it. She show me last night.

And she will give it to JYP adjussi, and spread it on media. It just mean one thing, the end of my carrier.

And got7 scandal.

And for the god sake, I’ve been living with got7 till now.

And my brother, he still got in coma, and no one can understand the boys much except me and him.

I can't let anyone take care of my boys.

I can't let their dream being ruined just because my selfish part.

I just cant.

But kim taehyung..

I take a deep sigh, my mind are busy now, but time wont ever stop, right? I should focus to do my job. I don’t want cause any problem again for the boys sake.

“noona?”

Junhyook call me again, I close my eyes before smile to him.

His sister are not him. I don’t have reason to hate him.

“Let’s go “

 

xXx

 

“ Taehyung , are you really okay ?”

He blanks his eyes for a second, before staring at J-hope who already sit beside him, they on their break now, they practicing their dance for the concert.

“I think I’m.. Fine”

“Are you?”

Taehyung just being quiet, he’s not sure is he okay or not. Memory about last night flashing through his head, make some pain in his heart.

He closes his eyes, he doesn’t want to remember, but his head keep remember her word.

 

xXx Flashback xXx

 

He stands at their secret park, waiting her to come. When he see her silhouette from a far, he start smiling and waiting her excitingly. He almost jumping from the ground he stands.

He miss her so much.

“Di Kha!!”

He looks at her with his wide smile, while she just stare blankly at him, before turn his head low. She walks closer, till they face each others.

Something wrong with her, he know that. But what ?

“hey, what’s wrong with your face? Something happened?”

He try to look in to her eyes, while she just keep her head low. So he try to touch her cheeks but she avoid his hands.

Something in his heart feel ache.

It was silent. Before she take a deep breath, and looking in to his eyes. There’s tears in her eyes. He swears he can see it.

“ taehyung we should stop meeting each other”

Silent.

What is she trying to say?

Taehyung didn’t say a word, he just staring at her face, while she keep her silent. She close her eyes, while trying to hold her tears.

And it’s feels like slow motion time for taehyung. Memory about the last time when he diss her flashing trough his head. Her face looks the same. Hurt and broken.

“ what happened?”

“nothing happened, I just realize that I should stop meeting you since you become so popular. I don’t want to create some hot gossip with you.”

Hot gossip? What gossip? He didn’t ever hear anything about them. There’ no rumours between them because all of the crew already now that she is got7 manager, and taehyung are her friends since kid.

So what the with rumours thing?

“what is it all about? We are just fine before, but why you ing say that you didn’t want to meet me because you care about some ing gossip around me?”

He almost screaming , but he try to hold it. His heart is in pain now. He ever lost her before, and it’s really killing him, should he let her go again?

And it’s all about the ing rumours that he didn’t even know?

Is he crazy enough to do that?

“taehyungie, you are on top of popularity, and even we are close friend since kid, my present will cause gossip for you. It’ll damage your carrier path. I don’t want be the one who stop your light. You should shining brightly , without any barrier.”

“there’s no gossip about us”

“but there’ll be”

“ I don’t care”

“Taehyungie”

 

Her voice seems so soft, but it just make more pain in his heart. No, he can’t imagine his self being left by her again. He needs her.

Always.

“No, you should listen to me now. I always listen to you Di Kha-a”

“But_”

“I don’t give a with rumour, and what the hell is it about? Since when there is rumours about you and me ? who the hell saying it?”

Taehyung clench his hands, while she just close her eyes tightly, trying to hold her tears.

“you know taehyung, we don’t have wait for the rumour because it will spread once they realize it”

“realize what ? our secret meeting everynight? That we are friends since kid? That you are my reason to be an Idol? What the hell di kha? What are you talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter