Chapter 7 – Jealous?

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 –  Jealous?

 

It was dark. And quite enough. All off got7 member just walking around in front of my eyes with some worried on their face, and make some sound that I wish they’ll stop it sooner.

‘ Please god, you better save him! How can I live without him?’

“RING RING”

Another sound got into my ear, make me a bit jump, before I just realize that it’s my phone who is ringing.

‘ Taehyungie ‘

It just a name, which I know the best for the rest of my life, but also the same name I try to avoid for many times.

‘ Why does he call me so sudden?’

I just trying my best to fight my self from answering that call, when someone took my phone away, and look at the screen.

‘Holy!’

Before I can react, he already stare at me with cold eyes which make me shiver. I haven’t seen that eyes for a long time, and I know what that cold eyes mean.

“Mark_”

“ save your word, follow me. “

With  emphysize  ‘ Follow me’ Word, he was leaving me with sharp gaze, strong and fast Step, to the corner of the hallway, where the emergency stair are.

“ you Kim Taehyung!”

I scretch my hair, trying to curse more, when I hear his cold voice calling out my name. he was never did something like that, even with his fellow member , he was never been used that tone of voice.

“ Kim Di Kha? “

“Coming”

With the deep sigh, and heavy step, I try to go to the place where he was. Thinking  what he might does the next minute just make my step more heavy.

“ Why are you being slow?”

I close my eyes, before I fastened my step. Forget about what he might does, whatever it is, he wont ever hurt me, because I’m his lovely girlfriend.

Isn’t he?

 

xXx

 

“where did you go all of these day? Why did you turn off your phone? Why didn’t you text me?”

Mark staring at me with his cold eyes. I just stare at him.. hopelessly.

“And why did this little bastard calling you again?”

He put my phone in front of my face, I can see Taehyung name in my screen for a second, before it becomes missed call.

That ing Kim Taehyung, why should he call me in this situation? For all of the time I spent for, why should he call me this time???

“Why wouldn’t you answer me?”

I bite my lips a bit, I still can see a cold gaze from Mark eyes. I didn’t expect this day will come so fast. I’m thinking to tell Mark that I meet Taehyung before. And maybe become friend again with him?

But I just think of it this morning! When Taehyung ask me to spend the rest of this day with him. And he is sick. He is ing sick so I just can’t let him alone.

And I Think that he is sick because he was waiting for me there. That makes me can’t reject his word.  

Arg, that little devil why should he call me now? We just meet before and I even spend my time in full day with him so I can make him better.

But why?

WHY SHOULD HE ING CALL ME NOW??

“Kim Di Kha?”

Oh hell yeah, he call me again with my full name. Without noona thing.

“Mark.. “

I close my eyes and let my sigh out, before look at him, and hold his hands. While he just stare at me, coldly.

My head so dizzy now, I know I should tell him everything and explain everything to him, but.. not now.

“ I will explain everything about Taehyung, but not now, please.. My brother in the operation room now, It’s not the best time for talk..”

I look at him with begging in my eyes, while my hands still hold his hand. If I should kneel down, I will do that.

But I know, Mark know me well. I can feel it when his cold eyes become softer and he takes a deep sigh, he pulls me closer into his body.

He hugs me.

“I’m sorry”

He said it with full of regret, I close my eyes, while my tears start falling from my eyes. I hug him tightly.

It should be me that say sorry. Not him.

Why should he know me well? Why should he understand me so well? I didn’t even need much word to explain what I feel inside. And he slid the fact that there’s something about me and Taehyung he didn’t know. That I keep by myself.

And he didn’t push me to tell him about it now.

I hug him tightly, let the warm feel my body. While he starts caress my back and kiss me on my head. He even tries to comfort me now.

I feel like I’m the worst girl in the world now. I even think about my feeling towards Taehyung before.

I take a deep sigh, I can’t be like this. I have Mark, he’s nice and loves me much. I love him, and I should fix my heart.

I can’t let Taehyung start to have my heart again.

I can’t.

 

xXx

 

“Feeling better?”

Jimin give a bottle of coke to Taehyung, while Taehyung start to smile, he closes his phone, and take that coke from Jimin hands.

Taehyung back to his room on hospital, while the rest of bangtan boys on administration for getting out Taehyung from hospital, and the other packing Taehyung clothes, and Jimin just sit beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter