Chapter 12 – Liar

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 –  Liar

 

“Look at me and tell me that you’re not lying now”

I stare at Mark eyes, he turns his face and look at me, we are in the break for his AFC shooting, what was happened in dream team before, still hanging in my head. And I need explanation about this.

But what Mark saying just feel.. Impossible..

“Nothing happened love, I just sat there and talk with him, he is fun and that’s why we enjoy our time there”

Liar.

I know that he’s lying now. I frowned a bit, I’m not satisfied with his answer. I know there’s something between them.

Mark hates him and I really know that. For all the time I talk about him before, his cold eyes never leave his face. And for the sake of god, he is the one who told for do not ever give him chance to back to me again.

 And Taehyung.. I don’t know what he feels about Mark, but almost all the time when he told me to meet him before I’ll always use Mark name for avoiding him, and last time, when I tell him that Mark is my boyfriend, he doesn’t look right. He looks a bit upset. He even leaves me there without a word.

And he’s been ignored me all the time. Until the dream team thing happened, when he sits on Mark laps, and they almost laughed all the time, together.

And now, there’s V-Mark Couple thing spreading on internet because of their act.

Oh I just don’t understand what happened now.

And for my sake, Taehyung start to text me and even call me again after dream team thing.

He text me like there was nothing happened before.

And to be honest, they make me crazy now.

Really crazy.

“Hey, baby, don’t you trust me?”

Oh hell yeah, he said his magic word while he stare at my face. I just take my deep breath and close my eyes.

“It’s not that I’m not trusting you, but both of you just-“

“Enemy?”

I froze a bit. Staring at him, while he smiles sweetly to me, He caresses my cheeks, kissing my forehead softly.

“I’m just trying to get closer to your best friend, yes I hate him before, but if you like him that much, he must be good boy then.”

Checkmate.

I can’t say anything against him now. His eyes look so tender while saying that word. I can feel my tense loosen up. While he smile at me softly.

“I have to go, I will see you as soon as I can. Don’t go anywhere. Get your eyes only for me, get it?”

I left out my breath softly, smiling because his word. I can hear someone knock at his room, and asking him if he’s ready or not.

“Love?”

He looks into my eyes, waiting my answer. Oh god, how can I refuse him?

“I won’t go anywhere, I will only look at you”

I can see his smile, before he caresses my cheeks and turn his body, leaving me in his room.

I take a deep sigh, I still not satisfied with his answer, but maybe I’m just over think before?

I don’t know.

I will confirm it with Taehyung.

I want to make this situation clear though.

 

xXx

 

“ Ya Kim Taehyung!”

I was on the phone now, while Taehyung in the other line just laughing softly. His voice looks so refresh now.

‘I just told the truth, that I feel I like Mark now’

“It’s not funny dummy!”

I can hear he laugh again, looks like he loves to teased me now.

“Mark say that both of you getting closer now, and no more hate between both of you, is that right?”

‘He says like that?’

“Yes, is that true?”

‘It’s true if he say it then’

“YA!”

I close my mouth a bit, while some eyes staring at me, I bowed a bit, and walk out from the shooting set.

Ignore Mark eyes who looking at me. Whatever, I should make this thing clear.

“You almost make me get fired!”

‘Why are you blaming me? You are the one who screaming’

“Aish this kid! Ah, whatever! Just tell me the truth, please?”

‘I tell you the truth babe’

I close my eyes, this kid become so cheesy now, after dream team things. He never calls me with babe before, but he calls me with babe now.

“I hate you”

‘I love you too’

I close my phone harshly. This kid, they seems like hiding something from me. I don’t know what are they planning for me, but I will find out.

Trying to play with me?

It’s not that easy babe. Trust me.

 

xXx

 

He smile slowly disappear as the phone closed. His eyes staring at his phone, and the blackstrap that hanging on his phone.

The First couple thing that he has with his Noona.

His head slowly pull out his memories before, in dream team. He clenches his jaws, something in his heart feeling like burn now. But he can’t do anything now.

That Mark boy, surely playing with him now.

He doesn’t like it.

 

XFLASHBACKX

 

He still standing there, staring at his cold eyes, when the boys in the other side start smile and reaching his hand to him. Wishing that he will take his hand.

He trying to read him but end up give up and take his hands, and sit in his lap. He can hear his fans screaming crazily over them now.

“What are you trying to do with my girlfriend now?”

He froze while he hears his cold voice in his ears, he turns his face to look at him, and he could swear that Mark smiling now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter