Chapter 3 – Struggle

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 – Struggle

 It’ a dark, when he start to opened his eyes, and find some flashing light go through his eyes. So he closes his eyes in a second, and move his head to other side that light can’t reach him.

“ Hyung! He wakes up!”

Taehyung cover his eyes for a second, before try to open his eyes again, slowly. And all he can see now is face of his entire member, staring at him in worried.

“Do you feel hurt? Where?”

Rapmon, the leader, look at him full of concern, while Jin and Suga just watching him silently from the other side.

“ Yah Kim Taehyung! What did you do?”

J-Hope, start screaming with high tone, while Jungkook caress Taehyung hand, which is full of bandage.

“Why did you hurt yourself?”

Jin starts to talk, with a low worried tone, while Jimin just frown his eyes. Staring at Taehyung who just wake up. Taehyung always sharing his problem with him, but now, he didn’t even now what’s going on.

“Where Am I now?”

“You’re in hospital now. Inje hospital! You keep telling that hospital, when we try to take you to other hospital you just start angry and throw everything near you, did you drunk ?”

Taehyung just move is head a bit while he feel dizzy, when all of now start to sniff his body.

“Ya! Who said you can drunk? Look at your hand! You hurt it before and it doesn’t even healing, you hurt it again”

J-Hope talking with high tone again, make Taehyung close his eyes a bit. Sometimes J-Hope is so noisy.

“I’m sorry, I just get.. drunk”

It was silent for a minute, before Rapmon take a deep sigh and pat Taehyung shoulder.

“ I don’t know what is on your mind now a days, feel free If you want to share it with us, at least we are your family, rite?”

All of Bangtan boys murmured ‘ Ne’ in different way, while Rapmon squeeze Taehyung shoulder. Taehyung just close his eyes, and let the tears come from his eyes. He rarely crying, but all of his pain, after he saw her one weeks ago still aching in his heart.

That pain didn’t even go away for inch. Just stuck in his heart. He already tries to wash that pain away, but everything he does, just make him even worse.

He needs her. She is his medicine.

And he cant tell it to . Because he was embrassed. He was the one who diss her in front of .

“Why? Why? Are you hurt? Am I hurting you?”

Rapmon start panic with Taehyung, did he squeeze to hard?

“Ya! Why should you squeeze him? He is a patient here! Are you alright? Do you need me to squeeze back this hyung?”

Jungkook start to squeeze Rapmon shoulder, while Rapmon try to avoid it, Jin, Suga and Jimin start to hold Rapmon body, so he can’t goes any futher.

That quite room, now full of screaming and curse, while bangtan boys busy with their own activity. Taehyung just watching them silently with smile in his face. Whatever happened, s always have a way to make him smile.

He stare blankly at his hand, a week ago, his hand got bandage just in his palm, but now the bandage cover all of his hands. He takes a deep sigh, while his eyes catching something in the corner of his room. It’s a phone with a black strap. He take a deep sigh.

Something in his heart should fix soon, he can’t be like this forever rite?

 

xXx

 

“ Youngjae-a wake up!”

I knock the the door. It’s been 20th time, and that little Youngjae didn’t even wake up.

“noona, he won’t wake up if you do that”

JB, the other side just walks out from his room, while I just stare at him with cold face.

“See who are speaking now? I just do this for 20th time and you just wake up, why didn’t you and Youngjae get in one room again? Why should Youngjae have another spot to sleep? Do you know how hard I rush to your room and his room over and over again? If I continue to do this I will be thin in a month!”

“I Love to see you in thin shape noona “

Jackson the other side just walk out from the bathroom, replay my word and even he give me a wink in the end of his word.

“ Yah! Wang Jackson, your wink didn’t work again with me!”

I scream in frustration while Jackson, Bam Bam, Yugyeom, just grin with my word. That little kid, always happy seeing me in my frustration.

“ noona, the food is done”

Junior shouting from the kitchen, while I still trying to make Youngjae wake up. Oh gosh -_- I really get thinner if I did this every morning.

At first, I thought I’m just a lucky girl in the world while JYP adjussi assign me for being their manager. And it was a best thing I ever have in my life though, but I start regret it in my first morning in this dorm a week ago.

“I’ll wake up Youngjae, just go to the kitchen”

Aw, thanks for my sweet boyfriend. He is the reason why I feel grateful being here. Seeing his face in the morning with his wet hair just.. Never mind. I will start to freeze again if I talk about it.

I mouthed ‘thank you’ to him, while he smiles for the reply. Well, that’s my boyfriend.

 

xXx

 

It was 8 in the morning, while the bus still going for another couple of hours. The boys have fanmeet on busan at 1 O’clock, then they will back to Seoul for another music program, then Jackson and Mark will go for AFC shooting, while the rest of member have their schedule for photoshoot, Mark and Jackson will join it after they finished their schedule.

I take a deep sigh, this schedule really tough, there’s no resting time, how can they live like this? How can they survive?

I’m about to face Junhyook, assistant manager who helping me and my brother much, while I saw the boys sleeping in seat randomly, all over the bus.

Even I saw, JB sleep with his mouth opened. I smiled a bit.

I walk closer to take the blanket, and just seeing junhyook in deep sleep too. I just smile, and wrap the bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter