Chapter 1 - The Lucky Girl in The World

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 – The Lucky Girl in The World

 

 

“ Its been a week since he got  coma , and nothing different since he was got in the hospital”

I can hear a deep sigh from my left, I know it was bambam who just stand on the left.

“ when will he wake up? I miss his voice”

Another deep sigh, in front of me, come from youngjae, the one who always against him, look missing him so much now.

“ just pray for his healthy, we should think about someone who can replace him now”

A long silent, it was jr who said that, and leaving a very long silent in this room, I know, that the other just cant take the reality that they only manager now cant do anything for them. And just lying lifeless on hospital bed.

And I know well, how much the boys need him , and how much he mean for them. Even sometime, he was a bit harsh, I know very well, that he did that for the shake of the boys. And even sometime the boys against it, they just know that he just do his job, to protect them.

And seeing him lying on the bed, with  his eyes closed, somehow make my heart hurt enough. He used to be so noisy, and so bossy, but now.. there is no sound coming out from his body.

“I think we should find somehow who understand his job, and do that for us, until he wake up”

Jb, the leader of the boys, seem comeback to his sense, whatever happened the show must go on right? They cant do anything on their own, they need someone to help them. They cant just go like they usual without manager right?

‘ Oppa, please wake up, they need you..’

I held his hand, close my eyes a bit, trying to give him some support , and wish he know that many people waiting him to wake up. The boys need him.

“ he will be alright “

Something squeeze my shoulder, and I know it was mark. The boy who just dated me for 2 weeks, with no one knows. I know he try his best to comfort me, and even I wanna hug him tightly, I just cant do that. No one may know my relationship with him. It will be bad for his career. For the god sake, he just debut 2 years ago.

“ Noona, we will leave now, I’m sorry we have schedule , we will come here after we finish the schedule “

Jackson give me backhug, while I just squeeze his hand for the replay. I know mark watch it with half heart. He doesn’t like it if the boy touch me. And I found it cute somehow.

“ we will back noona “

Yugyeom, the magnae, pats my head. While I just smile at him. It’s usual for me, even yugyeom younger than me, we act like a close friend in the same age.

“ you guys just go, I will be fine. My brother already pack your costume in your van for 3 days, and I already name it for all of you. Bambam, make sure you didn’t used the wrong costume, Jb please take care for your member since my brother and I cant be there, Jackson stop wearing the black leather jacket, give other to use it! Jr, please calm JB when he was about to angry, yugyeom and young jae, please be nice to your hyung ne? noona promise will make some meat for both of you..”

The boys smile at my word, and murmured some ‘ ne ‘ in cheerful way and make my worried a bit less , I turn around just to look at mark, who just silently watching me , I smile at him.

“ and mark, can you please start talking? “

It just a normal sentence, but I can hear the rest of got7 member laughing, while mark just smile sweetly enough to make my heart beat fast.

“ I’m sure I will talk.. Noona “

 

xXx

 

It was 3 in the morning when I receive call from the hospital that my brother got in car accident. I just coming home from sending the food for the boys, and get that call. It looks like a drea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter