Chapter 8 – Deal With It

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 – Deal With It

 

 

“How is he doing?”

I put some food on the table, walk closer to bed where my brother lying helplessly.

“He is fine. I just change his clothes because Junhyook oppa said you will come. Doctor say he is better now. He has a good reflect now, he moves his finger sometimes, even he still lose his consciousness.”

I smile hearing her world, while that girl smiling at me. She was one of JYP staff who takes care of my brother. She is not the one, because JYP is a busy company, the staff changed almost every day, the one who free take care of my brother.

I’m very grateful because they do that.

“I take some food, you must be hungry, just take a rest, I got my free time now, and you may leave”

She bowed at me before take the food and going out from my brother room.

I stare at my brother, his skin look so pale now. He almost lost his muscle.

I remember the day when he told me that he will be manager, that eyes who look so shining, never leave my mind. Every little time he spends for the boys, every schedule he check in the midnight alone, he even almost forget his meals every time because he just loved his boys to much.

I held his hands, his hands feels a bit hot now.

“ Oppa, the boys just getting stronger and bigger now, they still childish tough, but they are understand each others well now.”

I smiled a bit, before squeeze his hands.

“JB get less angry this day, Bambam start to speak Korean more! Our little Yugyeom still do evil thing to his hyung but it just his act to get attention because he loves his hyung so much.”

I stare at him, I know he is hearing now.

“ Youngjae got his confident this day, and I love it. He looks so shining now, he deserves it. Jackson still dork and weird, but that just him, Junior cooks is really good now! You should try it!”

I take a deep sigh, while staring at blank space.

“and Mark, he talks well now. I’m so proud of him now”

‘BEEP’

My phone get vibrate, I just stare at it. Even I got my phone , I haven’t check it. I just charge and take my phone when I drive Taehyung back to hospital.

That’s when I got call from hospital, saying that my brother in crisis.

I still remember that feel, feeling fear of losing someone you love and respect. I close my eyes, I can’t bear myself if I got that feels again.

I Just can’t.

“ Oppa, I take care of your boys now, can I be the good manager like you?”

I smile a little and let my tears slid down. I miss him so much.

I miss him the one who always hear my junk, he didn’t do anything but just sit and hearing all off my word.

I need him now.

“Oppa , please wake up..”

As much as I love being GOT7 manager, I still think that he is the one who understand the boys much.

 

xXx

 

Jackson close the door quietly, while Junior take a deep sigh. The boys just back from their radio show, while they hear someone crying from the room.

And it was their noona. Who crying silently on her brother room. The boys just stare each other, before decided to give their noona more time to cry.

They rarely seeing their noona crying, and after all this time, their noona always smile and being strong for them

That’s what make them stronger. They always get support from their noona.

“ Hyung, should we cancel our schedule again? I just feel should do something for noona”

Yugyeom voice make JB and Junior stare each other, while Jackson just look down. Didn’t even say a word.

“ I don’t think it’s the best. I know noona won’t like it if we do that.”

Bambam voice make the boys take a deep sigh. They want to make something for their noona. Somekind of support thing that their noona always do for them.

“Guys, I think we should do our schedule, that’s what makes her easier. Don’t cancel our schedule, she will feel burdened for it”

The rest of GOT7 just staring at Jackson voice, while Mark smile and pats Jackson shoulder.

He knows his girlfriend much, and what Jackson say are right, his girlfriend definitely will feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter