Chapter 6 – A Red Hair Guy

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 –   A Red Hair Guy

 

Taehyung move a bit while he feels something warm in his back, what is it? He opened his eyes just to see someone, sitting next to him, trying to slip a body warmer inside his blanket.

Wait, he knows this smell, he kind of misses this smell, the smells that always make him relax. Smell like her scent.

“Wake up ?”

He froze at the moment he hears a voice. He quickly turns his head, but his body didn’t allow it, he start to feel dizzy right now.

“Don’t move, you get your fever now. Geez, what are you thinking before? Standing in front of my house door, with slipper and pajama? Are you insane?”

He didn’t say anything, once he see her eyes, looking at him with worry, he feel safe. He misses this kind of things. He misses when she treats him like this.

“I will call your member, or do you want me to take you to hospital?”

She looks in to his eyes, and tries to make a call, but he holds her arm. She looks at him a bit confused, while he just stares at her emotionless.

“Don’t do anything, I just need you with me, and I’ll be fine”

 

xXx

 

What the he is saying? And why my ing heart now start to beat fast again in front of him now??

I blink my eyes for a second, while that red hair guy aka little devil aka Kim Taehyung still hold my arms and stare at me. With no emotion in his eyes, I can’t read his mind now.

“I think you really sick now..”

I said it while I touch his head, but when I almost touch it, I stop it fastly, when I remember his word.

Never. Touch. Him. Again.

So I just hang my hands in front of his chin, while my eyes close trying to feel the heat from his boy.

It was a quiet for a minute before I hear his voice.

“What are you doing now?”

“Stop talking, I checked your fever”

“What? Is this some kind of new method?”

“Just shut the up, I’m trying my best now”

I still close my eyes, when I feel someone stare at me, so I opened my eyes, just to see that he sit in front of me, resting his chin on his hand, while his hand resting on his leg.

“Are you done?”

.

WHAT JUST I HAVE DONE?

I can feel my face starts become red, so I stand up and clear my throat, while he just staring at me from his blanket.

“I think you’re fine, I will call your member. They will take you—“

“I’m not going anywhere”

I was speechless. What the he is thinking now? He is lying on the blanket now, and closes his ing eyes.

“YA KIM TAEHYUNG!”

“aish why are you so noisy? Didn’t you know that I’m sick here? I need rest now”

WHAT. THE . HE. IS. SAYING?

My mouth starts open widely without I notice. Did he just say that I’m so noisy? And tell me to quiet?

That little bastard, he treats me like there’s nothing wrong with us and even he is sleeping in my house like it was his house?

I didn’t even say that I already forgive him for the thing that he has done to me before.

AND FOR THE GOD SAKE HE ING STOLE MY PHONE BUT HE DIDN’T EVEN TRY TO GIVE IT BACK!

I close my eyes, let my breath out from my mouth, trying to be relax as much as I can. I frowned at him.

Is there something wrong with his head? Are the fever make him lost his mind?

“ YA LITTLE BASTARD!”

I slap him in his arm just to realize that his hand get a bandage. It makes me froze for a minute. What happened to him?

While I stare at his hand, I can see his pajama is wet now. And there’s so much sweat over his body.

Oh with never touching him again. I touch his chin for a second and it makes me realize that his fever surely high.

I should take him to the hospital. It’s a must. He will die if I don’t do that.

I was trying to call with his phone, while I hear his voice again.

“Don’t do anything. I’m fine. Just be with me for the rest of the day.”

He said it in low voice, while his body starts shaking. It gives me a pain, looking at him sick like this. I just can’t bear that.

“Taehyungie.. at least.. you should take a medicine”

“I have my medicine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter