Chapter 2 – Irony

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 –  Irony

I can feel something warm wrapping up my body, I just start to move and found that it was Mark, squatting beside me, watching me a sleep, while he’s hand hugging my body on the blanket, Caress it softly.

“ wake up already?”

I just smile with his word, before turn my head around, trying to see how many people in there, and who are there.

“there’s no one here”

I look at him quickly, while he just stare at me, his right hand still caress my back softly. I love it when he does that. And as if he already know what it is in my head, he smiled softly, turn his body on me, lifted his head a bit, so I can see his adam’s apple.

And to be honest, I found it quite y, so without warning my heart start to beat fast.

“ we are here when we saw you was sleeping, so JB and Jr goes to your home, for taking some clothes for you and hyung, while yugyeom, Jackson, bambam and youngjae.. “

He stop his word, while his hand point to some direction, make my eyes start to follow his hand, and I just found that the boys already in their sleep, lying lifeless on the floor. With their mouth open, I can see how exhausted they are.

“They must be really tired”

“They are”

I take a deep sigh, while I feel something hug me from behind, it really feel nice and warm, I really love it, so I just close my eyes, and let mark hug me tightly, while my hand reach for his hand in my stomach, then squeeze it.

“You should sleep too, I know you’re tired”

“I’m resting now”

“When?”

“Just now”

“You are hugging me now, how can you being resting now?”

“I just feel relax whenever you are close to me”

That word, hit my heart so deeply, so without warning I bite my lips a little, and I can feel my heart start to beat as fast as I can. That ing sweet mark, he stole all of me, completely now.

And for the rest of minute, we just spent our time like that, while mark hugging me from back, rest his head on my shoulder, close his eyes, like someone who missed his girlfriend so damn much. And no need word to describe it.

 I know mark so well, he is kind of man that doesn’t really like to speak much, and always be careful with all of his word, but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t care. He is caring much, while he just watching and will do anything if he needs to.

And I like it. Even we spending almost all of our time with just hugging silently, his body language, already tell me that he loves me, he needs me, and he want me for him.

“ I love you”

I said it, in low tone, so he is the one who can hear it, while my hand hold his hand tightly, I turn my face to his side, staring at those little eyes, who look so sparkle even I know he is tired.

“ say it again”

He whisper softly, while staring on my eyes, and its enough to make my heart beat fast again, I can feel my hands start to feel cold, and I cant even take my eyes from him.

“I say I_”

Without letting me to finish my word, he already take my lips to his, while I just hold his hand tightly, and close my eyes, letting him do whatever he want, because at that moment, I can’t think anything, except the fact that I love this ing handsome boy so damn much.

 

xXx

 

Kim taehyung close his eyes, while screaming hard. He throw his hat to the floor without mercy, and start to punch the wall behind him, with all of his strength. His heart now in pain, his head got headache too much.

Remembering what his crush word before, make his heart get more pain, and its hurt enough to make him crazy.

“!!”

He punch the wall for the last time, with his last strength, even his hand now start  shaking, and you can see some blood on his hand, he doesn’t give a with it. He just know now, that he is in pain.

X FLASHBACK X

 

“Are you alone now?”

“I’m here with my brother”

Taehyung close his eyes, this girl, this fatty girl, used to be clingy to him to every step he take, and he take her act for fun, and tore her apart for almost a couple of time.

“ can you start talking normal with me?”

“I talk to you with normal word”

“ a normal word, not a ing normal tone!”

Taehyung almost screaming in frustration, this girl, used to be his old friend since kid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter