Chapter 5 – Unforgettable

Distance Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 –  Unforgettable

 

It was 1 A.M, while Bangtan Boys or we called them BTS just finish doing their activity. I Just stand there, watching my lovely boy ever in the world doing some Photoshoot, and doing my best for cheering him whenever his eyes meet mine.

It was their last bow, while they start to leaving the photoshoot area, and I start running toward him, trying giving him a drink and a towel, but I made my body bump into others, because there’s not only me standing there, there’s their fans too.

Some fans start yelling at me, and I start to bow and it happened until I reach him, and I start smile while he stare at me.

“Taehyungie!”

I start shouting his name even I lost my breath, while he stare at me in cold face, he ignore me. He just passes me, while he smiles for some fans. I can feel my cheeks becomes hot, while hearing some ‘Fatty trying to woo our bangtan boys’ from my back.

I take a deep sigh and smile, turn my body just to see him already gone. Get in the car, without even try to talk to me. Well, it has been almost six month he did that to me,  and I don’t blame him because I’m the one who wrong rite?

He is An Idol, I’m just his old friend, he’s not trainee anymore, and I always forgot that. Before I remember that, my feet already running towards him, even I know he will ignore me, whenever I come around him.

Well at least, he never ignores me in front of his fellow member.

xXx

It was 2 A.M and I stand in front of our secret park, I always saying my goodnight while hugging him everynight, and it was my routine for almost years I ever know him. And even he being an  Idol know, I know he won’t be change.

Because the reason he become idol is me. I always tell him that I will become manager when I grow up, and I’ll take care of my boys when I become. And that little Taehyung start jealous saying that he will be one and only Idol I may take care of.

It was sweet of him, that’s why I always try my best for cheering him, and after a few years I realize, I cheer him with all my heart and didn’t even try to look for another guy.

I fall in love with him.

His gentle smile, his cheerful eyes, his weird habits , his wide shoulder, his crack voice, his laugh everything about him make me love him even more.

He always playing with girl, since he become the handsome one, but he always said to me that I’m not in the list that he is playing with. I’m out the list. I’m special for him.

He never forget my birthday, he even give me surprise party even it just two of us, in our secret garden. He buy me a gift since he just a trainee, he work after he finished his practice time, and buy me black strap for my phone. He even buy one for him too, so we have some couple things.

What are we? We’re just friends, a sister, a brother, a friends, a family, somekind like ‘one and only can understand me’ thing.

I was staring at my watch, and it’s already 4 A.M, he didn’t show up. I check my phone, but there’s no text. I just stand there for a while, maybe he just too tired, I talk to myself.

I send some text, before leave the park.

xXx

I hear from the fans that he might be here, the underground club, and drinking with his friends, is it the reason why he ignore all my text ?

I frowned a bit while I feel unfamiliar with the atmosphere. It only has one door for coming, and the guard stops me, I give him my picture with Taehyung, and he let me in.

The sound of music start going through my ear, I take a look around before I saw him, laughing on the corner of the room, with his friends. His hand grab some bottle before he start to drink it and laughing again.

What the he is doing now?

I start walk closer in hurry, while some of recognizes me, and start to bow at me. I bow a bit, before I take his hand, make him jump in shock and look at me.

“ Di Kha??”

Oh yeah, he never called me with noona things, he pretend that we are in same aged, he always say that for a many times until I just let him do whatever he want.

I’m not interested to answer his question, so I just drag him to the door, while he let go my hands. And make me a bit startled.

“Taehyung—“

He throws his bottle to the floor, make some people start to screaming and the music stop. All of people looking at us now.

“ya Kim Taehyung what are you doing?”

“I should be the one who asked you, how can you being here?”

I froze. His eyes look at me with anger. Why he is angry now?

“Taehyung, listen—“

“No, you are the one who should listen to me. I’m sick of you already. You always cling onto me, do you even realize that it’s annoyed me so ING DAMN MUCH? Why can’t you get your life and leave me ALONE?”

What?

 I stand there, stare at him, blinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter