Jealous (Chapt 4)

Yongseo Oneshot+ Stories

End of May

                It was already more than a week since their last encounter, but Seohyun still did not contact Yonghwa. Waiting for a day felt like a year, yet he must bear it. What else could he do? He already got his lesson from his WGM experience not to always say sorry and just wait. And this past week felt like nothing if he thought how Seohyun felt when he did mildang for a full month. I can bear this, he thought.

                CNBLUE finished their practice early, as Minhyuk had a dinner appointment and Jonghyun also had to meet Jung Joon Young. Jungshin opted to have a drink with Yonghwa, not at a bar, but at Yonghwa’s. Yonghwa who didn’t like the idea but could not refuse, chose to say Okay. May be a little alcohol can make me forget about Joohyun for a moment, he thought. But he was wrong. Jungshin and Yonghwa didn’t drink wine or bottles of soju , just some cans of beer. For the result, they didn’t drunk at all yet have a serious talk about some matters, and of course Seohyun be the object too. Yonghwa’s attempt to forget Seohyun failed. Miserably.

                Jungshin left Yonghwa’s apartment at 11pm, still early. Some minutes later, Yonghwa received a message. He thought it was Jungshin, who asked about his wallet he left, but it was actually Minhyuk.

Nae dongsaeng Minhyuk : Hyung, I see Seohyun at the restaurant!!!

Okay, Yonghwa knew precisely what restaurant he meant. Garden restaurant, a famous restaurant for celebrities – including SNSD and CNBLUE - to meet up due to its high privacy security. And it was Minhyuk’s today dinner appointment place, so he was sure that it was the restaurant Minhyuk meant.

Me : with her Eonnideul?

Nae dongsaeng Minhyuk : Ani, Jinwoonie

Me : Oh, they are close friend aren’t they? You know better than me their relationship since you are their chingu too

Nae dongsaeng Minhyuk  : Keundae Hyung, they seemed different

Me : Kwenchanha. I gave Joohyun her time.

He sounded so relax reading from his text message, but actually a war was happening inside his brain. He forced himself to sleep, since he should go to airport the next day. And finally he managed to get some sleep, not long, just 3 hours, but it was enough to recharge his energy for CNBLUE’s Puzzle concert.

 

2 days after

In Japan, XX Hotel where CNBLUE stayed

Yonghwa was strumming his guitar while laying down, but the activity mush be halted, because Jungshin messaged him.

Shin       : Hyung, Jinwoon broke up with his girlfriend!

Just when Yonghwa opened the message, another message came.

Shin       : The 91 liner chat group is noisy right now. Everyone is talking about this.

The already badmood Yonghwa ignored Jungshin, and it made the latter curious and spamming their chat room.

Shin : Hyung! Jinwoon already confirm that he broke up. By the way, why you just read huh? I’ve been talking for 5 minutes, look how many messages I’ve sent you! Abandoning me? I will come to your room if you keep acting like this!

Couldn’t bear the thought of Jungshin keep ringing his hotel room bell, Yonghwa finally replied: Thanks for informing me. Ani, I just didn’t in the mood. Don’t come. I want to sleep for a moment. If I didn’t show up for practice this evening you may come, i might be overslept. And before the practice time, DON’T YOU DARE to ring my bell.

Jungshin knew that something was wrong with his favorite Hyung, but being his closest, he also knew if Yonghwa was really serious when he said he want no one to disturb him. He needed time.

Yonghwa didn’t really sleep, his mind flying anywhere and it came to what Minhyuk had said before. Is Seohyun really leaving me for good? This is worse than my mildang. But i must keep my faith right? But... The thought finally bring him into a not-so-deep sleep.

 

Early June.

It was almost a week since Jungshin informing Yonghwa, and now CNBLUE already finished their tour. The only schedule left was about his movie filming. Yonghwa tried to contact Seohyun yet the latter couldn’t be reached. Yonghwa still got some time left before his flight to Macau, so he decided to go to SME. The staff told him that Seohyun was having a meeting for her new webdrama, so better he wait. He went to the rooftop, a place where almost every non-SM artists wait for their friends, a place of friendly meetings, and also a place for the artists and staffs to relax. After reaching the top floor, Yonghwa looked the stairs, the only thing he should climb to reach the rooftop. But something bothered him. He didn’t know, but he got the intuition. Slowly he climbed, and he peeked the rooftop, carefully, afraid if he will disturb some people who might be there. But his eyes only caught a figure of a man, and he knew very well who the person is. Seohyun’s friend, who just broke up with his girlfriend, Jinwoon. Jinwoon seemed do not realize Yonghwa’s presence, so it was safe for Yonghwa to retreat without saying hi. But adding to his surprised was Seohyun who ready to climb the same stairs Yonghwa will climbed down.

“Hyun...” the first word came from Yonghwa. Seohyun didn’t seem surprised, and with a sharp expression and tone, she answered,

Oppa! What are you doing here?”

“I want to talk to you. I have a lot of things to say to you. But you seem to have a guest waiting for you up there.”

“You know it well. He is WAITING for me. So, ”

Kajima. This is really important, Hyun.” Yonghwa pleaded.

“Next time, Oppa. Do you think my guest does not have something important to talk to me? Do you think what you want to say to me is more important to his? And he made appointment with me first.”

“Is he more important than me???” Yonghwa’s patience was fading slowly.

“Don’t you think so? Must I say this myself? Okay, if it is what you want. Yes, Jinwoon is more important than you, at least for this time.” Seohyun intentionally said ‘at least for this time’ to emphasize that Yonghwa can be the most important to her sometimes, but not now. Hearing those word, Yonghwa was mre confused, and he surrendered.

Arasseo. Contact me as soon as possible. I will fly to Macau this everning.”

“Okay. Take care.” Without hearing his reply, Seohyun climbed the stairs, meeting the man who already waits for a long time.

Does she still care for me? Is she sincere when she said that ‘take care’? What will Jinwoon and Joohyun talk about? Ah... Molla. I have tried, I should just wait again.

 

 

Note : Finally an update! Yeay... Sorry for keep you all wait for a long time and get disappointed because of this short update T T. By the way,  I am glad reading your comments and knowing a lot of people subscribe this. Kamsahabnida,,, Please give me a lot of support ! J