Jealous (Chapt 3)

Yongseo Oneshot+ Stories

D+1 Yonghwa in Japan

 

Author’s POV

 

                Jung Yonghwa was strolling at the hotel’s park. It was already 11pm while the other CNBLUE’s members were doing their own stuffs at the hotel’s room. Being a well-known celebrity, Jung Yonghwa still used cap and mask although the hotel itself is famous for its tight security. He kept glancing at his phone, waiting whatever comes to his phone, either a call or just a text message. Not long after that, his phone vibrated. But disappointed came to Yonghwa as he read the message: You better back to your room now. That was the text message, of course from his manager. But Yonghwa ignored it and kept strolling until he found a bench and decided to sit there.

 

                He scrolled his contact book, and stopped at a contact named ‘Hyun~’. Should I call her? Did she already sleep? Or should I just message her? But what will I say? Can I act like usual? But I didn’t keep my promise. Should I say sorry now? Or should I just tell her the whole story? What if I made her madder? Eotteokhae?

 

Flashback

 

                After an hour of flight, CNBLUE and their staffs finally landed. Yonghwa turned his phone on immediately. He didn’t bother to wait until he was on the van. Yonghwa was about to text Seohyun, telling that he already arrived in Japan, when a text message came. He thought it was from Seohyun so he immediately read it. But to his surprise, it was from Tiffany.

 

Hwang Miyoungie            : Ya! Jung Yonghwa! What are you doing to our maknae? HOW DARE YOU! I heard that you go to Japan this morning. Call me immediately when you receive this message.

 

                Yonghwa stopped as soon as he finished reading the text. Seeing his Hyung’s expression changed, Jonghyun who walked beside him asked, “What happen, Hyung? Why do you make that kind of face?” Yonghwa answered, “Nothing. Keunyang, continue your walk. Everybody is watching. I am fine.”

 

                Jung Yonghwa is a professional, he rarely showed what he felt when there was many people gave their attention to him, like this time, at the airport. This time too, he easily managed his facial expression, but not anymore when he entered the van. s and manager sensed the change, but choose to just let him be. Jung Yonghwa decided to dial Tiffany first before texting Seohyun.

 

Yoboseyo.” Yonghwa greeted first. But with a loud voice, Tiffany shouted,

“Ya! Jung Yonghwa!”

“What happened? I really didn’t know anything.”

“Are you playing dumb or you just really insensitive or Joohyun who is really smart hiding her feeling?” Yonghwa could feel that Tiffany was smirking, showed from her tone.

“Miyoung-ah, just tell me, jaebal. What happened with Joohyun?”

Didn’t want to drag this long, Tiffany started to explain, “I accidentally read Joohyun’s diary. Not that I want to read it, just because it still opened in her table and she overslept there when I want to ask Joohyun to accompany me take a stroll.”

“Then?” Yonghwa still didn’t get the idea.

“The content is not much, she just said that she cried again because of you.”

“Again?” Not only shocked from the fact that Seohyun cried because of him, but she did cry more than one – and may be a lot – because of him caused a big lump in his heart.

Eo. You really didn’t know, huh? How can you...ck. And actually some days ago I heard she cried in the bathroom. What did actually happen Yonghwa-ya?” Tiffany who raised his voice in the beginning start to lower hers and show a real sympathy as she always did.

“I really have no idea. I think we are fine until yesterday.” Yes, he did think like that.

“Oh my God... Better you search for info before something bad happened between you too.”

Arrasseo. Gomawo Miyoung-ah. Sorry for disappointing you.” Yonghwa knew very well that Tiffany care really much.

Aniya. Just make sure to straighten this issue.”

Eo. Jeongmal gomawo.”

 

                Because of this phone talk, Yonghwa decided not to text Seohyun for now. May be he would, but at least not now. He felt he need to find her reason first, and why did she act like nothing happened.

 

Flashback ends

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

                I hadn’t text Joohyun until now. A day and half already passed, but I still didn’t know what should I do or what really happened with her. I tried to remember what I did wrong, but I still could not find the answer, except for that one thing, Shinhye.

 

                Feeling a little relieved after taking a nice night stroll, I went back to my room. After I washed up, I looked at my phone and found a text from Soyou. I opened it immediately, worried that maybe something bad happened to Joohyun, since Soyou is Joohyun’s best friend and she never text me this late at night.

 

Soyou   : Oppa, sorry for disturbing you. But, I feel that I must apologize to you.

Me         : Kwenchancha. I am still awake. What’s wrong Soyou-ah?

  Soyou    : Ah, dahaengida that Oppa is still awake. This afternoon my tongue slipped. I told Seohyun that we met. But for my surprise, Seohyun seemed not   knowing anything and I felt that she was a little disturbed by this.

Me         : Oh... kwenchanha. I will tell Joohyun. By the way, gomawo for telling me.

Soyou   : Anieyo Oppa, Mianhaeyo. Jinjjayo.

Me         : Eo kwenchanha.

 

                Why and why did all this happen? Why this did become complicated? First Shinhye, second Soyou. Is there something else beside them? Okay, that time Joohyun and I have a week where we both stayed in Korea. But that time I also busy went to FNC because of some businesses. And when I was going to ask Joohyun to meet up, Shinhye called.

 

Flashback

 

I was about to take a morning – ehm, should I say noon, since it was 12 am – shower when my phone vibrates. Oh and yes, I always made it on vibrate mode. I looked at the screen and it showed that Shinhye called me. As always, I didn’t bother to say ‘Yoboseyo’.

 

Wae are you disturbing my day off?” I half joked half serious.

“Ya! I will not just disturbing your day-off but really I will make it worse.” What could it be? I thought.

“What do you mean?”

Ani, just kidding. Actually I just wanna confess something."

I knew that I am a choding, and Shinhye could respond to any joke I made. But she sounded different, so I jokingly said, “What? Are you confessing your feeling to me? Aigoo... phonecall isn’t the correct way Shinhye-ah. And you know that I can’t be with you, I have Joohyun already. kkk...”

Ya! Don’t kidding! Aish, jinjja. Don’t ever joking like this again with me if you don’t want any problem with your lover!”

Arrasseo arasseo. It is just because you do not sound like your usual self. What is it?”

“I got the chance to watch Seohyun’s last musical. Hmm... last year I think?”

“And you met Joohyun? What’s wrong with it? Eh, by the way she didn’t tell me about meeting you, if I am not wrong.”

“Let me finish first, Yonghwa-ya.”

“Okay okay.” Yes, I thought I needed to listen to it first, because till now I till did not get what Shinhye mean.

Eo, I met her, and I asked her to have a meal with me. But the thing is, I showed our chat to her, the one when you joke about propose to me.” Shinhye’s volume lowered, contrary with my heartbeat. I still remembered that joke I made. It really was a joke, nothing more behind it.

Mwo??? Why? You know it is just a joke and what if she got the wrong idea? Ah... why Shinhye-ah?” I frustrated.

“I don’t know why I showed it to her. Mianhae. I just couldn’t hide something, you know. And I actually start to forget it, until last night I met Seohyun accidentally in the broadcast station and she greeted me awkwardly. So last night I think about what is the reason she behave like that, what did I do wrong and suddenly the thought of that meeting came. Ah... I should refrain myself. I thought she would understand and she looked like really understand that time, but now I know that she didn’t. Jinjja mianhae.” Shinhye sounded so regretful. Okay, I couldn’t blame her 100% since I did the mistake: joking out of place.

Arraseeo. I got it. Aish... okay, kwenchanha. I will try to solve this matter. Thanks for informing me before things get more complicated. It is my fault too to joke like that.”

Jinjja mianhae...”

Eo...”

 

                Then, I took a long shower. Usually it just took less than 20 minutes but this time I took more than an hour. I drowned in my thought, and I keep contemplating whether I should ask her out or not, and I decided to just watch movie alone that night.

 

Flashback ends.

 

Author’s POV

 

                CNBLUE spent some days in Japan, and after all their business there finished, they flight home. Yonghwa still had some hours before the flight, and he texted Seohyun. Finally he gathered his thought last night. But for his disappointment, Seohyun didn’t reply. He dialer her, and yet still no answer. He did the same act and she still ignored him. Until the second day Yonghwa back in Korea, finally Seohyun answer his phone call.

 

“Joohyun-ah...” Yonghwa really relieved that finally Seohyun answered his phone.

“Ne Oppa.” Oh, Seohyun didn’t sound happy. Her tone indicated that she was not feeling well.

Mianhae...”

“About what?”

Yonghwa paused a bit, and braved himself to say, “About Shinhye and Soyou.”

Seohyun smirk, she thought ‘Finally he knew’. But she held her pride, asked, “What’s about them?”

Jaebal, don’t play dumb, they already told me that they told you.”

Being irritated from the start, Seohyun who usually thought positively said with a sarcastic tone, “Am I dumb?”

“You know I didn’t say that, you know what I talk about.” Yonghwa started to depress.

“Oh, that thing. Kwenchanhayo.” She still held her pride, wanting an upper hand.

“Hyun, I know you are not okay.”

“If Oppa knew, why Oppa did that?”

Surprised with her attack, Yonghwa ambigously answered, “What?”

“You and your habit. Huft...” Seohyun sighed for the fourth time.

“I know I did wrong. I was too much. Keundae Hyun...”

Yonghwa did not finish his sentence yet Seohyun cut, “Keumanhaeyo Oppa, stop. I need time. I have a lot of things to think, and I don’t have the time to think about this matter now.”

“Seo Joohyun...”

Oppa JAEBAL!!!” Seohyun raised her voice, a tear was forming in her two eyes.

Arrasseo. Call me when you already set your mind, or I will call you again.” Yes, it is the right thing to do, to wait, Yonghwa thought.

“Whatever. Oh, and one more, Oppa. It is not just those two things that made me mad. Just let you know.”

Mianhae...”

Oppa, I will hang this call.”

 

                Before Yonghwa could say something more, Seohyun already hung. Yonghwa really depressed. Seohyun is really mad. She rarely raised her voice to me, and she sighed every time I talked. Oh my God... what have I done to her? Wait, she said that it is not just 2 things? So there was really something besides Shinhye and Soyou? What did I really do? Why so complicated?

 

Note      : Yeay... chapter 3 is here! How is it? Not a progress of the problem, just another view. But, are you enjoying this? Comment please :) And if you like this, please subscribe and up vote. Go! Go! Go! And for gogumas and boices out there, just spread the peace not the hate, and keep supporting our faves! Okay? Stay tuned for chapt 4~