BACKSTAGE - 2

Yongseo Oneshot+ Stories

With just the two of them in the waiting room, and the fact that they are really missing each other,

“Ah, finally we got our room.”

“Aih, Oppa. Cham.” Seohyun folds her arm and sits on the sofa. “You like it that much? You miss me so much, don’t you?”

Aigoo, uri Hyunie. As if you don’t?” Yonghwa pinchs her cheek, teasing her.

 “I can’t argue that. kkk” Both of them are gigling.

 

Yonghwa sits beside Seohyun and grabs her hand. They intertwine their hands, and Seohyun rests her head on Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“I’d love to lay on your lap, Oppa.”

“You can, why not.” He pats his lap.

Aiyo, my hair will be a mess then.”

Kwenchanha, here.” Yonghwa is still patting his lap, and Seohyun can only shake her head.

“Hyun...”

Ne?”

Krek! Yonghwa plays Seohyun hand, making a cracking sound with her finger.

A Oppa!”

“Why why why?”

“You should taste your medicine.” Seohyun then cracks Yonghwa’s left hand. When she tries to crack his other hand, she slips and falls on Yonghwa. Their face is just 3 inches apart.

“I should taste my own medicine right? Here is my medicine,” He looks at Seohyun’s lips and smiles mischievously.

“Are you sure?” She smiles, really sweet.

“Are you challenging me?” Yonghwa smirks, so does Seohyun. Seohyun starts to bring her lips closer, and he closes his eyes. An inch apart, she grabs Yonghwa’s other hand and cracks it.

“There you are, your med. Kkk” Seohyun backs to her initial position, sitting right beside Jung Yonghwa. Yonghwa straighten his back.

“Ah, you tease me, huh? Let’s see if you can escape this.” He successfully traps her in just a second.

“How is it? Should I really do it? Should I not?” He smiles, and touchs her lips with his finger. Teasing her is really fun.

Seohyun doesn’t respond, she just keeps staring at his eyes.

Ibwayo aghassi. You should look at my lips not my eyes, in this moment. You are nervous, aren’t you? Look, your nostrils got bigger.”

Oppa!” Hyun giggles and turns her hear to the right. “Don’t you dare to ruin my make up.”

“You can just redo your lipstick. And I think you will use a kiss-proff lipstick.”

Oppa...” She pushs Yonghwa.

Arrasseo arrasseo. We finally have our own time, but huh, we can’t even kiss.”

 “Mianhaeyo Oppa. We can’t kiss, but...”

“But what?” Seohyun doesn’t answer for a moment.

“What, Hyun?”

“If it just a ppoppo, why not?” and then she ppoppo him. Yonghwa is caught off guard.

“Ah, jinjja Seo Joohyun. Why are you doing this? Do you know that it will only makes me want your lips morevright now?”

“Kkk, mian! You can have my lips when we got home.”

“Just lips?”

Da... all you want. Do you bring your car?”

“I got here by company’s car. My car is on FNC right now. Kwenchanha, I can ask Bruce hyung to ride the van and I will drive you home with the company car. Everything for you, baby.”

“Ugh..cheesy.”she curls her finger.

“One more bbobbo???”

She shakes her head, “No no no.”

Jaebal...” and cup. She ppoppo him.

“Ah, Seo Joohyun... why am I loving you so much.” He hugs her tighly.

“Because I am a whole complete package? Oppa cheoreom.”

“Joohyun ah, you have this side of you. Kkk. Aigoo. Neomu kyeopta...

 

They are continuing talk about small things until someone knocks the door, “Jung Yonghwassi, 5 minutes to standby.”

Ne...” Yonghwa answers without opening the door.

Ja! Oppa should work. Kaja.” Seohyun pulls Yonghwa to stand up.

Hyun, eotokkhae?”

Waeyo Oppa?”

“I want to kiss you bad right now. I will go to France for 2 months after this.”

Oppa! Everyone is waiting you. We can do everything you want when we reached home. Okay? Ah, France, kwenchanhayo. We shall suffer a bit so that our next meeting will be more wonderful, right?” Seohyun winks and smiles.

“Ah, Hyun.”

Oppa, ppali.”

Arasseo, one more ppoppo.”

Cup.

“Done. Go. Ppali.”

“I will take you to your eonni first. I still have some minutes.”

Arrasseoyo. Kaja.”

 

Yonghwa walks Seohyun to SNSD waiting room, “Hello, I am here to give back your maknae. Kamsahamnida,” he bows 90 degree, in his choding mode.

Ne, we accept our maknae. “ Sooyoung plays with him.

“Done with the drama, now Oppa should work. Look, Miyoung eonni already went.” Seohyun pushs Yonghwa out of the room.

“Ah, matta. Tiffany already went. I shall go to. Seonyuhshidae, fighting!” Jung Yonghwa gestures a fighting and he leaves the room.

Oppa!” Seohyun called him.

Wae? I should work, I can’t play with you.”

“AAAAAAkkkkk” other SNSD member screams and curls their finger.

“Ah, jinjja. Ani, I think I left my handphone in your waiting room. Let’s walk together.”

“Okay okay. Kaja. Yeoreobun, annyeong.” Yonghwa bids goodbye to SNSD members, and they both walk together to CNBLUE waiting room. Just right after they go out from SNSD waiting room, they see Jungshin and Minhyuk walking in front of them.

“Avatar!” Yonghwa calls Jungshin.

Oppa. Why are you calling him avatar? Choding.” Seohyun pats Yonghwa’s arm while giggling.”

“Ah, annyeong Seohyun ah,” Jungshin and Minhyuk greet Seohyun at the same time.

Annyeong.”

Hyung, why are you here? You should be on standby right?”

Yah yah yah, I am on my may to the stage. I know what I should do.”

Ne ne ne, whatever you said, Hyung.” Jungshin surrenders and rises his hands up. Minhyuk and Seohyun just giggles. When they arrive in CNBLUE’s waiting room, they are shocked by what they see.

 

“Jonghyun ah!”

Eonni!”

“What are you two doing here?”

“Why are you two... from the toilet... together?” Jungshin can’t compose a full sentence because of the shocking incident : sees Jonghyun and Yoona go out from the toilet, together.

Ani ani, don’t get us wrong.”

Yah, Lee Jonghyun... Im Yoona... ige mwoya?” Yonghwa teases them.

Eonni???” Seohyun still closes with her palm.

Ani Hyun, we didn’t do anything.”

Eo, jinjja. We just talked but you two enter the room abruptly and because we don’t want to be caught so we just enter the toilet together.”

“Sstt, we didn’t say anything. Everything you do is okay. Even if you did something together in the toilet we wouldn’t say a thing. Kwenchanha.” Jungshin teases him.

“You two are exaggerating things,” Minhyuk joins the teasing.

“Wait...”Seohyun finally speaks.

“What, Hyun?”

“You said you two already here before me and Yonghwa Oppa?”

Eo,” Yoona answered.

“So...”

“YOU KNOW WHAT WE DID?”

“YOU HEAR WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT?” Yonghwa and Seohyun ask in shocked.

Yoona and Jonghyun exchange glances. The situation flips.

Eo, we see and hear all what you two did.” Jonghyun teases Yonnghwa and Seohyun.

“Ah, jinjja. So embarassing.” Seohyun close her face.

Wae? Wae? Wae? We didn’t do anything wrong.” Yonghwa tries to calm down.

Ppoppo. Ppoppo. I want to kiss you.” Yoona teased Yonghwa.

“What else did they do?” Minhyuk asked.

“What else? They must be...”Jungshin gestured a kiss.

“Yah!” Yonghwa kicked Jungshin.

“You sure didn’t do anything, since you will do all these things at home.” Jonghyun drops the bomb.

               

Fortunately, the staff approached them before the boys make further teasing.

“Jung Yonghwa ssi, please standby.”

Ne. I am on my way.”

“I will work first, Hyun. Bye.” Yonghwa pats Seohyun’s arm and gestures a goodbye. Seohyun just smiling while nodding her head and also gestures a goodbye.

“Fighting Hyung,” Jungshin cheers Yonghwa, but still laughing about the situation before.

Ya, neo! Just wait after the concert.” Yonghwa threats Jungshin while walking across the hallway.

Mian, Hyung!” The others are laughing.

“Okay, now, just tell us what happened at the toilet, Jonghyun ssi, Yoona ssi,” Minhyuk crosses his arm to interrogate the two.

Mwo? Mwo?” Jonghyun said

“Hyun, lets back to the waiting room, you need to touch up your make up.”

Wae eonni? I think it is still good. Just explain it. Kkk”

“Ah molla, bye all...” Yoona bids a goodbye and walk to her waiting room.

“Okay Hyung, so???” This time, Jungshin asks.

“Nothing happened except peeking the two lovebirds.” Hearing what Jonghyun said, Seohyun startles again, and she walks toward Yoona.

Eonni, wait for me! Oppa, Jungshin ah, Minhyuk ah, annyeong.”

“Okay, just the three of us. If you won’t tell us about you, tell us about Yonghwa Hyung.” Minhyuk nods at what Jungshin said. But Jonghyun just gestures ‘i-don’t-know-why-i-should-tell-you-just-be-curious-by-yourself-bye-i-am-going’ and enters the waiting room.

Hyuuungggg” Jungshin and Minhyuk sulked and still brothering Jonghyun inside the waiting room, but Jonghyun still kept his mouth shut up.

“Wait... so how long did you in the toilet? You said you have been there before Yonghwa Hyung and Seoyun enters, but there was me, Minhyuk, and Krystal. We were there for more than 10 minutes, so?”

“Ah matta! Hyung, how can you in the toilet together for that long?”

Jonghyun smiles, and story ends.

 

Note : LOL I promised to update My Heart (still) Belongs to You first but I am here!!!

I welcome any critic, comments, so that I can be better at writing...

by the way... I will make a short epilogue of this story... about JH and Yoona. Oh, don't anticipate it. lol

okay... so... goodbye for a moment *then play Yoo-Hweseung of NFlying singing'goodbye for a moment' in King of Masked SInger.*