Hyuun~ Did You Watch the Broadcast?

Yongseo Oneshot+ Stories

Hyuun~ Did You Watch the Broadcast?

Note : Hi... I am back. Thanks for your comments on my previous post. Okay, I think I will continue the story, but not now. It will take quite some time*and I am not confident if I can continue it in 1-2 months. I really busy with college life T.T*.  But don’t worry, I will keep updating with some short stories in the meantime, like this.  Hope it will heal your disappointment toward me. Enjoy ^^

 

 

 

Yonghwa was filming in China, and it was the day where he would appear as wedding singer on Infinity Challenge. Actually the show had been broadcasted some hour ago. When he had a break time, he messaged her lover.

Hyun~ where are you now? :     Me

Sarang  : I am in the car right now. Heading to my next schedule. Why, Oppa?

Learning that his lover had not any work right now, he didn’t bother to reply the message, but he called her immediately.

Yonghwa             : Hyun~

Seohyun              : Yoboseyo?

Yonghwa             : Hyun... Bogosippeo....

Seohyun              : Nadoyo... Bogosippeoyo...*gigling*

Yonghwa             : Are you alone?

Seohyun              : Ne, just with manager eonni. Waeyo Oppa?

Yonghwa             : Nothing. Keunyang... By the way, did you watch the broadcast?

Seohyun              : What bansong?

Yonghwa             : Heol... Infinity Challenge, of course. What else?

Seohyun              : Do you have a serious illness Oppa? Alzheimer? Why you already forget? I just finished my previous schedule and now heading for the next one. How come I had the time to watch it? Hahaha... By the way, Oppa, you should train your brain. You just 2 years older than me but why you are already forget a lot of things? kkk

Yonghwa             : A...matta. Keundae mwo? Alzheimer? Ya! Do you think I am that old? It’s just 2 years apart Hyu~n. Jashik.

Seohyun              : kkk. Mianhaeyo. Just kidding.

Yonghwa             : I know you are. Merooonggg :p. Haha

Seohyun              : But seriously, you must continuously train your memory. Okay, Oppa?

Yonghwa             : Ne Seongsaengnim... By the way, you must watch the rerun of Infnity Challenge, arassseo?

Seohyun              : Why should I?

Yonghwa             : You must, not you should. Don’t you want to hear the song? Wah... jinjja the song is well produced. I wonder who the one behind the arranging is.

Seohyun              : I wonder...

Yonghwa             : Who else? Hahaha

Seohyun              : Arasseoyo. Arayo that you are the best. Kkk. But why I need to hear the song? You already let me hear once you finished arranging, right?

Yonghwa             : A... you are right.

Seohyun              : waw... the symptom seems to be more severe. What else will you forget? kkk

Yonghwa             : Never mind. How about watch the broadcast to see the dance? The wedding boys are great dancers, you know.

Seohyun              : Why do I need? When you are with me, you always dance whenever there is song. And I’ve seen once.

Yonghwa             : Seen what?

Seohyun              : The choreography for the wedding song. I saw it when I visited you at FNC and you were practicing with the others. Matta?

Yonghwa             : You are right. Then...  What about to enjoy some handsome boys? You know, one of them is really handsome.

Seohyun              : Who is he? Ah... Joon Oppa? Doojoon-ssi? Of course they are handsome. Heokshi... Kwanghee-ssi? Keureu, he is handsome too. Hahaha

Yonghwa             : You are smart, Hyun ah, you left one person for the best, right?

Seohyun              : Aish... jinjja.Yong-choding! Arasseoyo, arasseoyo. Ne, Jung Yonghwa is the best. Satisfied?

Yonghwa             : Ne... I am really satisfied, Seongsaengnim... Haha...

Seohyun              : Haha... Oppa, this conversation is really funny. Manager Eonni keeps giggling.

Yonghwa             : I know right? Bruce Hyung also giggling whenever he passed by me.

Seohyun              : Ah... we should video call.

Yonghwa             : Are you forgetting that I am on movie setting? Want everyone here know about us? Or, do you miss me that much?

Seohyun              : Again! Again! Where did you get that confidence, Oppa?

Yomghwa            : I am born with it. Kkk. Just admit it. You really miss me that much, Hyun? Jinjja? Omona...

Seohyun              : Ne... I miss you sooo much.

Yonghwa             : Nado

Seohyun              : Arayo. Meroonngg :p

Yonghwa             : Haha... Jeongmal...neo...

Yonghwa paused a bit,,, Someone approached him and they had a small talk.

Yonghwa             : Hyun, mian. I am just called. I must stand by in 5 minutes.

Seohyun              : Keureuyo, keep the good work, Oppa, fighting!

Yonghwa             : Eo, always. As long as you support me. Haha. By the way, you must watch Infinity Challenge. You must. Arasseo?

Seohyun              : Ne... ne... I will make sure to watch it when I have time.

Yonghwa             : Ah... Hyun... I don’t want to end this call. And when will we be able to meet? When I come back to Korea you will be in China and after that I must fly to Japan. Ah... we are so busy to date.

Seohyun              : Look. You are the one you miss me a lot.

Yonghwa             : I dont say I am not. Haha

Seohyun              : Hahahaa...ne...ne...

Yonghwa             : I will text you when my filming ends. Okay?

Seohyun              : Ne...

Yonghwa             : Eo... be careful on the way, and fighting!

Seohyun              : Fighting!

Yonghwa             : I’ll end this call.

Seohyun              : Ne...

Yonghwa             : Eo...

Kkeut!  The call ends here. Yonghwa continues the filming, and Hyun also continues her work. And the days went like always...

End-note : When I write this, I suddenly remember Yonghwa said he is to busy to date. Hmm... now I think he was not completely lying. He was so busy to date*go out with his lover* but he must have time to date, although it just some messages, calls, video calls, or date in their apartment. Haha. Moreover, how if his lover is someone who is also so busy like Seohyun*or his GF is really Seo?kkk*? Of course she will understand and prefer not to date (go out) a lot. Ah... why my delusional mind strikes me again?

P.S : Dont forget to comment, subscribe, and vote if you like my story ^^ Thank you... *90o bow*