Our Story-Dating

Yongseo Oneshot+ Stories

I thought dating will change us in many ways, but we were still the same. He was still really choding, sometimes romantic, and workaholic. I was still perfectionist, not so romantic, and still couldn’t speak banmal with him. I wouldn’t talk more about myself. What was the difference between dating and some was just the status. I am his girlfriend, and he is my boyfriend. Oh, one more, he would use ‘buin’ or ‘jagi’ sometimes when he was in choding mode. It freaked me out in the beginning, so cringy, it sent electricity to my whole body. But as time went, I like him calling me like that.

We kept low profile, the first ones to know our relationship were our parents, SNSD members, and of course CNBLUE members.  Then we told his manager hyung and my manager eonni because we need their help to date. Beside them, just some really close friends knew it, like Soyou, Nicole, and Lee Joon Oppa.

After some months, our first scandal erupted. I never imagined that we would face the scandal so early until I asked myself whether it is safe to us to continue dating or not. So, long story short, the media knew that we live in the same villa complex, and because of that, his CEO knew our relationship, but still, I could hide it from the SM management. Who want their ‘pure maknae’ of the most influential girl group caught in a dating scandal? Moreover it involved the place we live. And Oppa was still the number one income source for FNC, so both SM and FNC used their power to shut the rumor down. Fortunately, Oppa could persuade Daepyonim so that he allowed Oppa to date as long as we still kept low profile ad his work wouldn’t be influenced in a bad way.

How was our dating style? We rarely went out. Most of our time was spent working, but we would contact each other every day. Don’t talk about meeting face to face, even talking on the phone or video call, we couldn’t do it frequently because our schedule barely matched. When I have rehearsal, he would perform somewhere, when he finished his schedule, I did something else.

We didn’t get many chances to holiday together, but we still meet when the time is matched. Sometime, Oppa would pick me up from practice and went home together. Of course, using his or my manager car. We really careful when dating, you know. Sometimes, if we can meet a little early, we would went out catching some fresh night air, talking all the way while driving. I would sometime visit him in CNBLUE’s dorm, giving mom’s side dishes.

Did we fight often? No... or yes? We were actually the jealous type, so most of the thing we fought about is because of jealousness. Sometimes we would feel insecure, so we couldn’t held it in. We didn’t fight often actually. But once we fight, I wouldn’t let him go easily. I would make him do missions to prove his love for me. May be you all are aware of this time, when he walked on the red carpet for an event and he brought an ice cream, while I was on different event wearing a dress full of ice cream. I made him do that, because he met his friends when he should meet me. Wait, don’t judge me first, I would not mad at him if we told me beforehand, but he forgot to tell me that he would see his friends and made me waiting for him. Moreover, one of his friends is her, the only one who had dating scandal with him beside me.

But still, in the end, we still love each other too much to break up, at least at that time.

 

Note : just right after i post this chapter yesterday, fnc announced yonghwa's enlistment. Oh my god, i know this will come but i didnt expect it to he this soon. Lets hold our hand and wait for him to return in dec2019/march2020 (we still don't know what dept he will enlist, so yeah(