9...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Then can we pretend to be together, at least until I leave for Hong Kong?” Jackson asks.

Is he too selfish to ask it? Jackson knows that this is huge and Mark has all the right to deny it. After all, they will have to say goodbye in the future, that’s an understatement.

“My life is consisting of pretending, I don’t want to add something more to the list,” Mark says, his voice barely a whisper, like he doesn’t believe his words. “If you want to be with me, we can be together, but let’s not pretend anything Jackson.”

Mark searched Jackson’s hand and intertwines their fingers. Mark hand is hot and feels so right into his. He never felt this thrilling feeling with anyone before.

“The only thing I can offer to you now is a hidden relationship. We can be together just behind closed doors.”

Mark’s words hit like a knife into Jackson’s heart, but even if he is hurting so much, he knows that Mark speaks the truth. He won’t be too selfish and ask Mark to give up at his band and his life as a singer for him.

“I’ll take it then,” Jackson says with no hesitation in his voice. “I’ll take anything that you offer.”

Some may say that he is jumping into this without thinking too much about it, maybe some will say that is the complete failure from the beginning, but something deep down in his heart he can feel that this is the right thing to do. Jackson can’t see the future know where his life will bring him. Yes, he practically knows where the future is taking him, but somewhere there on the road a right turn may take him to beautiful places.

“You know that once you’ll go to Hong Kong we won’t see daily, probably not even weekly, right?” Mark asks.

“I know, but I am ready to fight it if you are willing to do the same. I am ready to prove to the world that a relationship can work even if no one will know about it. We can live hidden for all our life, but if we both are happy, that’s all the matters right?”

Mark brings Jackson’s hand to his mouth and kisses it softly. “Let’s not make plans and enjoy the ride, ok?”

Jackson just nods his head and moves a little closer to Mark. He raises his head and takes a better look at the older. Even if this won’t end well, Jackson knows that he won’t regret it.

----------------------------

 

 

“Jayden,” Jaebum says approaching Jackson.

The latter is in the living room, watching a movie on TV while Mark and Jinyoung took the maknes out for dinner while Jaebum was in his room taking a nap, but apparently, the older woke up already.

“Hey, what’s up?” Jackson casually asks. The truth is that Jackson is still a bit uncomfortable with just Jaebum in the same room. He has this feeling that makes him awkward.

“Are you all alright?”

Jackson forces a smile and nods his head. “Yes, everything is alright, you don’t need to worry anymore.” He lies turning to pay attention to the movie. Jackson knows if he will look more into Jaebum’s eyes he will give himself away.

“Ok then, can we discuss what I told you a long time ago?”

Jackson’s head snaps back at Jaebum. What in the world did his brother discussed with Jaebum? “Of course, what’s up with that?”

“You know, I’ve been thinking and I think it’s time to let Jinyoung know,” Jaebum says as fast as he can, holding his breath as well as he looks at Jackson.

Jackson has no idea what Jaebum is even talking about, so he just stays silent.

“So, what do you say about it?”

“What would you want me to say?” Jackson asks back. He learned a long time ago that if you don’t want to answer some questions, you ask others back.

“I don’t know. I don’t want you to say what I want to hear, I want to you to say what you think about it. Would it be alright? What do you think Mark will say about it?” Jaebum turns his head to avoid Jackson’s eyes and fixes them on the carpet.

“What about Mark?”

“Damn it Jayden, you tell me.” Jaebum snaps at Jackson taking the younger hands into his. He looks up at Jackson with hopeful eyes. “I don’t know what to do.”

Recapitulation time, Jaebum wants to say something to Jinyoung and this will affect Mark, at least this is what Jackson understands from all of this. The only thing is that Jackson has no idea what to say back.

“First of all, would you be ok with this, if I am going to tell Jinyoung?”

“Yes, you know that I will support you guys no matter what,” Jackson says back. He hopes that this is what Jayden will say too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter