5...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To be honest, Jackson doesn’t know how he managed to get through the fan meeting. He tried to be as silent as he can, unlike Jayden, but Jackson could not help but try to stay quiet as much as possible in order for him to not say anything that will give him away or look too suspicious.

It ended well, but the fans and the members noticed that something is off about him. He and his brother are two different personalities even if they look the same, not even their voice isn’t quite the same if you pay real attention to it. His grandma always told them that they have a different fire in their eyes.

Now, when they are changing clothes on the back, he notices a pair of eyes glaring at him sometimes.

Jaebum.

He must have noticed that Jayden isn’t Jayden or that Jayden is acting differently. Jackson knows that he will start to question him on the first occasion, and he is not ready to answer anything.

“I am going shopping since is my turn, I’ll catch a cab on my way back,” Mark says grabbing his jacket from a chair and looks at their leader. “Anything you want to add to the list?”

He looks at the members one by one, expecting someone to say something.

“Yes, grab me new eyeliner,” Bambam says, stopping his task of taking his shoes to look with puppy eyes at Mark.

“I am going to the supermarket, not on a fashion trip.”

“Fine, whatever,” Bambam made a hurt expression and turned to continue tying his shoes.

“That’s fine, Mark, grab whatever we wrote on the list until now.” Jaebum smiles at him and Mark takes it as a cue to leave.

“I’ll go with you, wait for me,” Jackson shouted. He knows that Mark is a bit mad at him for an unknown reason and is ignoring him, but Jackson doesn’t want to stay here and get questioned by the leader on his behavior. He doesn’t know if he can make Jaebum believe that he is Jayden anymore.

Mark doesn’t look back; he just keeps walking, leaving Jackson staring after him. Jackson doesn’t hesitate and runs after him, stopping when he catches up with Mark.

Jackson wants to say something, but he can’t find the right words. Should he apologize for something that he doesn’t know he did? Should he just say hi and keep going besides Mark? Sometimes is so hard to read Mark, but Jackson won’t give up until he makes Jayden and Mark reconcile.

In the end, he settled to walk beside Mark without saying anything, it is strange but he doesn’t feel uncomfortable or out of the place nor Mark says something about it.

When they arrived somewhere called Beauty and You, Mark enters the shop, followed by a confused Jackson. Isn’t he supposed to go to the supermarket?

Then it hit him, Mark is buying the eyeliner Bambam wanted. He was almost sure that Mark won’t blink twice at Bambam’s request.

“You know what kind of eyeliner to buy?” Jackson finds himself asking. He didn’t intend to, but with Mark, he feels comfortable.

Mark grabs an eyeliner from one of the shelves and a red lipstick and goes to the cash register with it, totally ignoring Jackson’s question.

Wait a minute; did he just buy a red lipstick? It must be for the girl he saw that night, his girlfriend, maybe?

The supermarket wasn’t far away from the beauty shop. They got a basket and Mark started to fill it with things he has written on a long, long list.

Jackson just keeps walking beside him, looking around like a little kid. He saw some lollipops displayed there in every color Jackson could think of. He looks at Mark and then turns to the lollipops again. He takes a red one, with strawberry flavor and starts to follow Mark again. Somehow Jackson knows that red fits best with Mark.

“Do you need the stuff Jayden wrote on the list or I am buying it for nothing?” Mark asks, stopping to glare at Jackson.

“You can buy it, so the members won’t look suspicious, he will use it when he comes back,” Jackson replies, throwing his biggest smile at Mark. Maybe, maybe he will make the other smile a bit too. But no, with no success.

This Mark is so different from the Mark he had seen on the scene before. That Mark was all smiles and all cutie pie with the fans, Jackson could tell that Mark really loves his fans and doesn’t want to disappoint them. This Mark is locked in himself, afraid to let others know what is in his mind, afraid to let the vulnerable part of him known to the others.

 


The rest of the day Jackson spent it by trying to avoid Jaebum. It wasn’t a hard task considering that he spent his day closed into his room while Mark went somewhere.
He closed the door and wrote on it sleeping beauty on it. He guesses that the members took the hint and left him alone.

Well, they left him alone until a big knock made him fall off the bed. “Jackson ing Wang, open the ing door.”

Mark, of course,

Jackson jumped out of the bed and opened the door in an instant, grabbing Mark hand to push him inside. “Are you stupid, you just yelled my name? My name is Jayden for now.”
Mark's face looks like he just realized and runs his fingers through his hair. “Sorry, won’t happen again.”

Jackson calmed his beating heart and sits on his bed again, looking at Mark who is moving awkward around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter