6...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson just wants the dance practice to be over very soon, like soon. He dies of curiosity about Mark and Jayden situation. A boy? Did they fight over a boy? This sounds kind of crazy. Not that he has anything against gays, himself being one. It is just strange that his brother did not tell him a soul about it. Maybe he thinks Jackson will disapprove or won’t love him the same, which isn’t true.

On the second, though, Jackson decided that he shouldn’t ask Mark about it either. If Mark wants to tell Jackson, he will do it sooner or later. There is no point in trying to get the truth out of Mark.

When practice was over for the day, Jackson announced that he will stay back and practice more, when in fact, he wanted to record a video for his brother with the dance. For his surprise, Mark wanted to stay too.

So like this, Jackson finds himself standing in front of a mirror, looking at his reflection and at Mark who has a camera into his hands, recording him. He is too nervous to dance Mark the other is looking at him with such intensity.

His heart is doing some flip flops inside his chest and probably he ate something bad because his stomach feels like is about to throw up.

“I can’t do this.” He says making his way toward Mark. “I prefer to dance alone.”

“What?” Mark seems amused by him. Yes, he is sure entertaining now. “Earlier you danced with more people in the same room.”

“Shut up, you don’t know anything,” Jackson growls taking a seat beside Mark on the practice room couch.

The truth, Jackson doesn’t know anything as well. He doesn’t understand what’s going on with him and why Mark is affecting him in this way. It must be the feeling of thinking that Mark and Jayden has a history that Jackson wants to fix, or maybe because Mark has this confident aura about him that Jackson is afraid to make a fool of himself, and he does it often.

“Oh, then record me,” Mark says standing up and starts to stretch his arms. “I would like to know what will be Jayden face when he will see me.”

Jackson just stands there dumbfounded looking at Mark. Well, if Mark puts in this way, he would like to see Jayden reaction as well. “Fine, let’s do it but nothing strange because my brother really needs to see the dance routine.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t let the band go down because someone likes Jayden, with all the respect but your brother does things that are worth awards.” Mark smiles taking his position in front of the mirror. “Let’s go.”

If someone had told Jackson that after two weeks that he will record Mark dancing for Jayden, he will have laughed into your face. The truth to be told, Jackson was kind of afraid of meeting Mark at the beginning. The older looked kind of scared, that kind of scared that screamed run and don’t come back.

Now, he is glad that he had met a great human being as Mark. Maybe most of the people don’t see behind Mark’s mask but Jackson can see it clearly. You don’t have to look much into it to see that Mark lacked love when he grew up.

After they finished recording, Jackson finds himself lying on the couch writing an encouraging message to his brother while Mark is scrolling through his phone. Is kind of peaceful like this, with no bickering coming out of maknes room or without the permanent sound of video games that Youngjae and Mark often play.

“Mark,” Jackson puts down his phone after he sent the message to his brother and search Mark's face. “I need to tell you something.”

Mark looks up from his phone, right into Jackson’s eyes.

Yes, he needs to tell Mark this.

“The other night, when you were in the park I’ve seen you with your girlfriend, which now I don’t think was your girlfriend because you know, I know that you prefer boys, and I’ve seen your daughter as well.” Once Jackson starts to talk an uncomfortable matter, he tends to talk too much. “But don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. I tell you this because I don’t like to lie.”

When he ended his speech, he looks up at Mark who is watching him silently. Mark looks kind of confused but Jackson can see in his eyes when he finally starts to realize what Jackson is talking about.

“I swear, I don’t tell anyone. You can trust me, ok?”

“Sometimes I wonder what’s going inside your head.” Mark shakes his head, smiling, which lets Jackson a bit surprised. From what he noticed from Mark behavior, the older is a difficult person who can’t control his emotions. “But I trust you. If you say you won’t tell anyone, I bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter