2...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jayden ing Wang isn’t answering his phone, but why would he, considering that he is on vacation and Jackson is about to have a heart attack here.

Why did he accept it? He can’t understand himself.

”ing idiot, pick up,” Jackson swears looking into his phone. His number flashing on it, but the other part of the line isn’t picking it up. His face is burning hot from unshared tears. He is practically angry at himself and more at his brother. Let’s not forget Mark.

”Jayden, come here,” The leader calls over. Jackson takes a deep breath, pals himself to get a grip and goes over to the couch where everyone is waiting for their manager approval. If he wasn’t that angry, he would have laughed at how comical this picture is: the members seated on the couch, Jaebum in front of them and Mark leaning on a wall like a ghost.

”What did he say?” Bambam asks, with a big smile on his face.

Jackson sighs.

If Jackson could, he would tell everyone that Jayden is God knows where and he can’t do this anymore, but he just shuts up and listens to whatever the leader is saying. He laughs in his head hoe easily he called Jaebum leader.

”He said that is a great idea but” Then silence as everyone looks at Jaebum in awe. “-but we should wait a bit to get PD approval,” Jaebum announces, with proudness in his voice like he saved the world. Jackson wouldn’t know considering he doesn’t even know what he is doing here. He doesn’t know anyone, he doesn’t know anything and this is so frustrating.

”Mark is a genius, why didn’t we discover it faster?” Yugyeom teases, getting up from the couch and puts an arm around Mark’s right shoulder.

Mark smiles back like he did the best thing in the world and then turns to smirk at Jackson.

Yes, he is so done, so, so done.

Mark knows what is he doing and true to his words, he will do anything to make Jackson give away who he is. The only thing that still hunts Jackson’s dreams is how did Mark notice that Jackson isn’t Jayden and the others didn’t?

”This calls out for celebration; soda is one me, Pizza on the makneas.” Jinyoung laughs standing up from the couch. ”I am going to take a shower until pizza is here.”

Jackson loses the other discussion because he is preoccupied with crying inside his mind. No, first thing when Jayden is picking up his phone he will have a piece of Jackson mind, plus he wants back to Hong Kong and far away from Got7 lives and out of this drama.

A little part of him was excited to do this, even if he does not want to know it. It reminds him of his dreams as a kid.

His phone beeps in his hand and he isn’t fast enough to open it up.

• What’s up lil’ brother?

Jackson is about to throw the phone out the window. He is worried here and his brother thinks are times for joking around.

• What’s up? They want to compose and record and God knows what with me and I don’t have any idea what’s going on.

He sends back and places his phone on his pocket, looking in Mark’s way. He doesn’t know why but the other keeps taking his attention. It’s like Mark wants to annoy him and lulls Jackson to look at him.

Jackson cell phone rings and he excuses himself. He locked himself in the bathroom and answers it in a whisper. ”I am so going to kill you, why don’t you answer your phone when I call?”

”Kepp calm princess, I was showering, what were you talking about in the message?” Jayden answers, probably rolling his eyes at Jackson’s worries.

”Well, your good friend Mark had the amazing idea to make something in pairs for the fans for some concert, I don’t even know but everyone agreed.”

”What’s the big problem?”

Jackson is almost to teleport back home and hit Jayden in the face until his brother will see blue stars. ”He wants to compose and record something, and for your information, I don’t know to do none of it,” Jackson whispers closing the toilet lid and sits on it. What his life became because he wanted to help his brother is still beyond his imagination.

”Mark is a little .” Jayden sighs on the other line, ”Say that you want to compose the song or whatever with him, doesn’t he knows that you’re not me already?”

”I don’t see your point.”

”Doesn’t he wants to expose you, don’t give him the chance. Play like a grown man, Jackson. Is it necessary to teach you everything?”

”Can’t you already tell me what your problem with Mark is? Or his with you, so I can know how to act?”

”Don’t act anyway,” That was Jayden last words before he hangs up.

”You head when I see you I am going to strangle you,” Jackson shouts at his phone.

He looks in the mirror and wonders how far this lie would go. Back home, Jayden idea sounded better. Now, sitting here, looking at himself afraid of his life doesn't sound that good.

Jackson takes a deep breath and exits the bathroom bumping into Mark at the door.

”Finally, you take so long in there, I almost thought you started to e or something,” Mark smiles and passes by him, closing the bathroom door behind him, letting Jackson standing there all red and with his nerves in all places.

ing great colleagues Jayden has.

 

 

It took three long days to finally their manager confirm Mark’s idea. That was when Jackson’s world came crashing down on his head. How would he come clean of it now?

It’s now o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter