13...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson lies wide awake in Mark’s arms, his mind running wild at his brother, then at Mark and the memories they made together.

He has his head lying on Mark’s chest and has his arm wrapped around the older wrist, listening Mark’s heartbeat as well the soft snores as the older. Mark has an arm over Jackson as well, keeping him close.

Mark fell asleep not so long ago after they kissed and hugged.

Jackson minds keep drifting to different places. First of all, he doesn’t know how he will face his brother tomorrow. Maybe Jayden had a good intention when lying, but Jackson is a big boy and he can make a decision by himself. He is very disappointed in his brother, but he forgave him already.

Yes, Jackson is hurt, but whatever his brother does to him, he can’t hate him.

On the other hand, he didn’t tell Mark that tomorrow morning he leaves. He was afraid to say the words out loud. He opened his mouth to speak but he closed right away when he noticed Mark concerned face. Now, that Mark fell asleep, he is having a battle inside.

“Mark,” He whispers in the silent room as he raises his head to look at Mark. The older is not making any movement and Jackson tries again. “Mark woke up.”

“Hmm,” Mark tights his hold onto Jackson's waist as he slowly opens his eyes. “What’s wrong?”

Jackson smiles at Mark cuteness and leans in to peck his lips. “I just need to tell you something.”

Mark's face changes into a second, confusion clearly on his face. Jackson really wants to prolong the time, but he isn’t sure if it’s the right thing to keep away from Mark that he is leaving after tonight.

“It’s-“ Jackson places his head on Mark’s chest taking a deep breath. “You see. I talked with my brother and Jaebum and we decided that it’s time for me to leave.”

“It’s alright, I know that you can’t stay here forever, but we will keep in touch, but let’s not think about it.”

Jackson can feel a light kiss on top of his head, and his heart hurts a little more. His heart will hurt every second he will be away from Mark, and he isn’t sure when he will be whole again. “I am leaving tomorrow.” He whispers, afraid to say the words a bit louder. Maybe, just maybe if he doesn’t think about it, tomorrow will never split the two of them.

Mark loses his hold on Jackson and turns around, so he can look into Jackson’s eyes; the only place that Jackson doesn’t want to watch. “What?”

“I am so sorry.” Jackson holds his tears in; he had enough of crying tonight, he can’t do it anymore. He has to be strong. “I-“

“When were you planning to tell me?” Mark's voice sounds so harsh on the silent of the room.

Jackson's heart breaks a little more, unsure if he had upset Mark so much. “It was never my intention to keep it away from you, it’s a decision we made yesterday, and I was mad at you and I never trough that-“

“It’s alright,” Mark says placing a palm over Jackson’s cheek. “It took me by surprise; I don’t want you to leave.”

Jackson places his palm over Mark’s hand on his cheek and slowly leans in to peck Mark’s lips. He doesn’t know where this relationship will go or how it will end, but he is willing to try forever if Mark wants the same. Heck, he will even try even if Mark has doubts about it.

People say that long distance relationships are impossible to hold into, but Jackson isn’t the type to just give up without a fight. He will hold it until the end and even after.

Jackson keeps kissing Mark, trying to memorize the feeling, the touch, everything that can carry forever in his mind. Suddenly, it seems like the kiss isn’t enough for Jackson, so he runs his hands down Mark’s shoulders toward his clothed abdomen.

Mark's muscles move under his hand and he can see the shift in Mark’s body every time Jackson’s runs his hands up and down on his chest.

In response, Mark runs his fingers slowly on Jackson’s back and getting them under Jackson’s shirt. His lover's fingers feel so cold in contrast to his hot skin, and so .

Jackson never got to this stage with anyone before, so this is a new territory for him and is willing to go there with Mark.

He kisses Mark with all his force, letting Mark explore his mouth and explore his back. He can feel the tension increase with every touch and he can see Mark feeling the same.

Of course, he knows where this should go to, but he isn’t sure if he is willing to go that far yet. It will be too rushed and anticlimactic considering the progress of their relationship.

They part from the kiss to take a breath and in that time Mark places little kisses on his neck and bring Jackson fully on top of him.

The younger buries his face in the crock of Mark’s shoulder and inhales the scent that the other has. He wants to remember this smell for a long time.

He raises his head to look at Mark once again. He trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter