8...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When Mark broke the kiss, Jackson's face hasn’t changed at all. He was still shocked and amazed that Mark had kissed him. Well, it was barely a press of their lips together, but who cares.

It looks like Mark can’t tear his eyes off of Jackson and Jackson can’t find himself to ask or say anything; the silence of the room and the sound from outside speaking for them.

“I am sorry, I just-“ Mark finally says as he brakes the eye contact to lean his head on the practice room mirror. “It won’t happen again. I am sorry,”

Jackson does the same as Mark and rests his head on the wall mirror, smiling a bit. He clears his voice and says.  “It’s alright; I wouldn’t mind doing it again.”

After all, he likes Mark and if Mark likes him back is just by luck, and knowing that he will leave soon there’s nothing to lose.

“You wouldn’t?”

“I want to be sincere here because my grandma thought me so. Anyway, I am developing some feeling for you right now. I am not sure what those are, but I feel real good when you are around and I like kissing you.” Jackson says, of course looking up at the ceiling because he is afraid to look Mark in the eyes. “I don’t know how this being gay is called because I never thought I will like a boy before nor had any thought of kissing one. It just came to me like that and is scary.”

“I told you, Jackson, I don’t put labels because I fully know how it feels, but people do and it’s frustrating that we can’t do anything to change their minds.”

“I guess I have to come to terms with my feelings eventually, not that I am not ok with liking or feeling something for a guy, but it takes the time to get accustomed to it.” It is time to reveal his heart at least he will do it fully.

“It does but once you are sure of yourself it gets harder to tell people around you.”

At this sentence, Jackson looks at Mark. He has his eyes glued to the ceiling and a sad smile on his face.

“Who knows about you?”

“My sister, my mother and-“ Mark makes a long pause and turns to look at Jackson. “-and Jayden,”

“Jayden?”

“We were best friends before,” Mark replies taking Jackson’s face between his palms. “And now, you know it too.”

Jackson let’s a small smile bloom on his face and places a kiss on top of Mark’s nose. “Thank you for trusting me.”

“That’s alright,” Mark whispers as he let’s go of Jackson’s face. “We should head back to the dorm.”

As they walk side by side, accidentally their arms will brush with each other. Jackson really wants to take the older hand in his but he is afraid of rejection.

“But Jackson, how comes you know Korean?” Mark suddenly asks.

Jackson sighs, trying to remember how he ended up this way. “A long time ago, I wanted to be a singer, just like Jayden, but my parents died and I couldn’t let my grandma alone, so I gave the chance to Jayden.”

It was a hard decision to take, but right now Jackson doesn’t regret it at all. He grew up with his grandma, taking care of each other and been happy for his brother cheering for him from the shadows.

“You wanted to be a singer?” Mark ask, probably a bit surprised by it. “So why Korean?”

“ - Because I wanted to be fully prepared, so I spent a lot of time learning it.” Jackson shrugs. “That’s why Jayden let me be in his place because he knows I am pretty good with singing.”

“I don’t know what to say about singing but you are pretty good at dancing, you just need a lot of practice,” Mark replies putting an arm over Jackson’s shoulder. “By the way, we need to finish that song.”

“To finish it? We barely have three words.”

I may not know where we are but I know who I am

Baby, I’m your biggest fan

Jackson smiles remembering the only thing that they put down for the song. He is kind of upset that he won’t be the one who will sing it with Mark.

“It will be so great to sing with you this song,” Mark says, bringing Jackson back to the present. “I guess Jayden will be a lucky bastard.”

-------------------------

 

 

 

Jackson lies down on his bed scrolling through a fan site to see what’s going on lately with got7 when a soft knock could be heard.

“Yes,”

Bambam picks inside the room and smiles. “Mark’s been shouting for a towel, he said I can take it from his room.”

“Huh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter