17...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark decided to rent a hotel room since will be very uncomfortable lying in the park all night long. Jackson just palms himself mentally for not thinking about it. His pocket heavy with the he hid in there.

They booked a room under Jackson’s name and ordered food up to the room. Mark paid for it and now they are eating hamburgers on the hotel’s room floor because there is more comfortable than the fancy chairs at the table, or even the bed.

Jackson is enjoying this mundane night to the fullest, his heartbeat never decreasing. He carries a smile that will not leave his face anytime soon reflecting Mark’s own. Just the feeling of being with Mark makes him all edgy and amazing.

Jackson takes a bit of his sandwich and looks at Mark. Mark is supporting himself on the bedside, his head leaning on it, with a faint smile on his face while he chews on his food.

Despite the time they had spent far away from each other, Jackson still feels like they have never been apart. Yes, he felt lonely and annoying when Mark had to practice and all Jackson wanted attention, but he overcomes those moments and here he is.

“I can feel you staring, you know?” Mark comments and Jackson's face heat up. Jackson turns his head to take another bite of his hamburgers in embarrassment. “But you are cute, so you can keep looking.”

“I am no cute,” he says pouting at Mark. “Have you seen my muscles?”

Mark laughs and looks at him. “I couldn’t miss them when you send me dozens of pictures of them.”

“Sorry,” Jackson says smiling.

“I didn’t say it was a bad thing, you can keep sending me those, I don’t mind,” Mark says placing a palm on Jackson’s forearm. Jackson watches as Mark moves his palm up his arm in slow motion and his mind just freezes in place. “I wanted to feel it so bad.”

Jackson can’t form coherent words; he just stays there watching Mark’s palm over his arm, his skin burning so hot that his arm practically is on fire. It was a nice burn through and Jackson doesn’t want it to ever leave.

When Jackson raised his head to look at Mark, Mark was already looking at him. His eyes shining like always, full of starts and little lights twinkling in them.

When Mark leans in, his eyes never leaving Jackson’s lips, Jackson mind goes blank waiting for Mark’s lips to touch his. The lock is just a barely touch but Jackson feels like he has been electroshocked. Mark hand slips at the back of Jackson’s head and brings their mouths even closer. They move their lips in a sink, getting closer and closer to the floor. Jackson feels Mark’s other hand on his waist bringing their bodies together and Jackson does not hesitate to wrap his arms around Mark’s neck.

Jackson feels like his body catches fire with every second and it feels like he can’t have enough of Mark’s lips and his touches. He moves to lay down on the floor trying to bring Mark on top of him while kissing. Mark lays on his arms on top of Jackson while the other is caressing his face.

“I have missed you, Jackson,” Mark says while looking in Jackson’s eyes.

Jackson wants to say something in return too, but he just nods his head. This is the first time he actually does not have anything to say back. A simple miss you too won’t make justice of how much he wanted to have Mark in his arms again. Instead, he just wraps his arms around Mark and Mark leans his head on Jackson’s chest.

Jackson’s chest is about to burst in happiness, his whole body edgy enough to explode. “Thank you, Mark, for choosing me.”

Mark raises his head to look at Jackson. “What?”

“For choosing to stay by my side even when we are far away from each other,” Jackson says, meaning every word he said. “I-“

“I can say the same thing, Jackson, you are very dear to me and I couldn't let go of this opportunity ever.” Mark smile lights up every cell of Jackson’s body. “Now let’s finish our food.”

Mark raises up and takes his initial position on the floor and Jackson feels disappointment wash over his body. He just wanted to continue what they started, but apparently, Mark does not think like him.

Jackson takes his sandwich discarded on the floor and bits at it pouting and wondering why Mark does not want him as he wants Mark. He doesn’t want to but it hurts and he feels ashamed of himself. In order to change the air he feels right now he asks the first thing it comes to his mind. “How is your relationship with Jayden now?”

Mark looks surprised but he answers anyway, “I don’t know. We don’t talk, but it seems like he likes my face better now.” Mark stops looking at Jackson. “I guess we are getting at the point where we met for the first time.”

Mark had sent Jackson pictures with Jayden in the background a couple of times trough he never said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter