12...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A\N: Before you start to read, I am letting you know that I've written the chapter million times, and couldn't make it better. I guess the writer's block didn't go away like I believe.

Anyway, enjoy the story and don't hate me too much for this chapter.

 

 

 

The day, in Jackson’s eyes, seems like it doesn’t want to pass. He spent it thinking about the things he wanted to do with Mark, how would have been his life if he never gave up on his dream, how those all events will have turned if he didn’t accept his brother proposal. All that is left for Jackson now is the bitter and cruel reality.

He doesn’t understand what Mark is winning from all of this, what Mark gets in return for making Jackson fall in love with him. This makes no sense at all for Jackson, but sometimes you can’t question people’s behavior.

On the other part, Jackson didn’t win anything from this, just pain and stress. His broth didn’t have a good idea when he sent Jackson between these chaotic lives of the got7.

As he waits for the members to come back from practice, his mind keeps drifting back to Mark, back the things he lived and learned besides Mark.  He never thought that he will meet a person to make him feel all those things he read about in books. It’s so scary to fall in love, to learn how to love a person so much that you can’t stay away.

It’s even harder to love someone who plays with your feelings. Is it satisfying to play with some human, to lean him on and then dump him like is the easiest things in the world?

Jackson can’t wrap his mind how sweet and silent Mark can do something like this. Jackson never troughs that Mark, who has a hard life because of his mother, who always wanted the best for the band, did something like this to him. It’s disappointing to really know a person after you put all your trust in.

Jackson spent all day in dreamland, alongside with Mark mostly. He even invented a little place for them in his mind, somewhere where Mark loved him, somewhere where no one knew them. There is quite and peace.

“Hey, Jackson, you feel any better?”

Jackson's head snaps in the direction of the voice, trying to maintain his best face.

Mark is leaning on the wall, looking at Jackson, holding a bag in his hands. He gives Jackson a sweet smile and detaches himself from the wall walking toward him. “You seem to like are teleported in another world,” He sits beside Jackson on the bed and hands him the bag. “Have you been out of this room since morning?”

Jackson holds the bag like he holds the salvation of his life and slowly he looks at Mark. Why is it so hard to yell at Mark and tell him everything he knows, why is this so hard to open his heart and let all the things fly?

“I went to the bathroom,” is his lame response. He moves his eyes to look at the bag in his lap, holding his tears in. “That count’s doesn’t it?”

“Of course,” Mark wraps his arms around Jackson and leans his head on Jackson's shoulder. “I can feel that something is bothering you, but no pressure, you can tell me anything you want, I can listen to you. That’s why I came earlier from practice.”

Jackson looks at Mark, but its meet with a mop of his hair. What can he lose? Isn’t his last night until he leaves?

Jackson searches Mark’s hand on his waist and intertwines their fingers, feeling the warm hand of his boyfriend, probably soon his ex-boyfriend. That word makes his heart bleed a little more. Why is love so hard?

Jackson brushes his lips against Mark’s neck as one of his hands makes its way under the older shirt, running his fingers over his back. He can feel Mark raising his head to look at him with a questioning look. He just shuts him up by pressing their lips together into a slow kiss.

The older likes his lower lip, leaving Jackson with no reason why not to open his mouth. He grips on Mark’s hair, forcing their lips even tighter together in want to feel Mark’s tongue explore his mouth.

 

Mark breaks the kiss, leaning his forehead on Jackson’s. “Can you tell me what’s wrong? I can feel it.” He whispers rubbing circles on Jackson’s back.

Jackson on the other hand, can’t believe how much Mark is concerned about him, considering that Mark sees Jackson as a replacement. Or maybe, Mark confused his feelings, thinking that Jackson is Jayden.

“Can we take a walk around?” Jackson asks detaching himself from Mark. He can see the older nodding his head as he stands up ruffling Jackson’s hair in a cute manner.

“We can do whatever you want,” Mark replies taking Jackson’s hand in his. “No one is home and it’s kind of late, I think we are secure.”

Jackson takes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter