10...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Jackson tried really hard to avoid the conversation he promised Mark that will have with Jaebum. Luck wasn’t on his side when Jaebum called him over to his room. He thought that the older told him everything yesterday.

Inside his room was Jinyoung as well, lying on Jaebum’s bed with a book on his hands. He looked up at them when they entered.

“We need to talk to you,” Jaebum says. He has this serious aura around him, and Jackson knows that this isn’t about what they talked about yesterday. There should be more to the story, but why is Jinyoung here as well?

“Jinyoung?” Jaebum asks, looking at his friends for some help.

The other sets the book beside him and takes a sitting position on the bed. “Where is Jayden?”

Jackson's heart skipped a bit, his hands started to shake and his brain can’t process what he should reply.  He must be heard wrong or the other are trying to prank him.

“I won’t tell anyone this, but we need to know what happened with Jayden, so we can help as well,” Jaebum says. He looks at Jackson, trying probably to find something in him or maybe hoping for Jackson to deny it.

Jackson takes a deep breath, trying to calm down his voice. “I am Jayden, what are you doing?” He asks, trying to put a smile on his face, but you clearly see the nervousness in his voice and the fear in his eyes.

“Look, I don’t even know what your name is, but don’t try to lie.” Jinyoung gazes at him with a soft pair of eyes. “We just want to know what happened with Jayden and we want to help.”

“But—“

“We know that you aren’t Jayden,” Jaebum says interrupting Jackson. “I lied to you yesterday, we wanted to know for sure how you’ll react to my confession and your reaction gave you away. I don’t have any secret that Jayden knows of.”

“Yes, and we kind of suspected that something isn’t right when you and Mark started to get along so easily. You can’t just get back to talking without being awkward after all happened between you two.” Jinyoung adds.

Jackson just stays there, listening to everything that it’s been said. He got caught, he can’t deny anymore. Of course, that will be too suspecting to pass out as Jayden just like that. They are two different persons.

“Plus, you don’t really know how to dance even if you try your hardest. You don’t have the training.” Jaebum says running his fingers through his hair. “We need to know the truth in order to help Jayden.”

“We think that you two are brothers.” Jinyoung smiles at him.

Jackson is about to cry. He isn’t sure how he should act right now. Of course, he needs, to tell the truth, but he is afraid because once he will voice out it Jackson can’t take it back.

“We are twins,” Jackson says. His feet can’t carry him anymore, so he takes a seat on Jaebum’s bed. “He has a broken leg and can’t dance for now.”

“That idiot,” Jaebum says with frustration in his voice. “He could just tell us. There wasn’t anyone who couldn’t understand that.”

“Actually, he got injured after I arrived here.” Jackson whispers.

“Can you call him?”

Jackson nods his head and takes out his phone from his pocket and dials Jayden’s number. It rings once, twice and in the end his brother answers it. “What’s up Lil’ bro?”

“Jayden ing Wang, you have some serious explanation to give,” Jaebum shouts, snapping the phone from Jackson’s hands. “Do you think this is funny? If you get caught you can kiss goodbye your position in the band? Where is your head at?”

“Chill, there’s no one getting caught,” Jayden says from the other side. “Not if you guys can keep this secret because I sense that Jinyoung is in this too.”

“That is not the point right now. You move your back here before I go over there and drag you here.” Jaebum says.

Jackson can see in his eyes fire, worry, but not in the last place he can feel Jaebum’s responsibility.

After they discussed and discussed, time in which Jackson just sat there and listened, they get to the conclusion that Jackson should stay with them until Jayden leg will be fine. Of course, it was after Jayden begged them and thrown his pride away.

“Tell Mark that he isn’t out of the loop,” Jaebum says passing Jackson his phone back. “I have no idea how we’ll get along now that we know the truth, but I hope you can do a good job and pretend to be Jayden like you did until now.”

“Of course,” Jackson replies, exiting the room. He could feel some of the tension leave his body. He screwed bug time.

“Jinyoung and Jaebum know,” Jackson says entering his and Mark’s room. “It was so scary,”

Mark looks up at Jackson from his phone with a conc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter