3...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson pressed the call button in a second, his heart beating like crazy waiting for the other line to pick up his damn phone. His hands are shaking holding the phone to his ear meanwhile his thoughts fly in all directions.

After seconds that seem like hours, Jackson can hear Mino voice on the other side of the line. “Hey Jayden, did you get my message?”

“What the happened?” Jackson shouts back holding his chest with his free hand, trying to get some air into his lungs because this, whatever this is, is killing him slowly. This is not how he imagined his day starting.

“I don’t really know, Jackson got into a car crash and now the doctors are with him, I don’t know what’s going on for now,” Mino explains as Jackson tries to make sense of those words, feeling the ground collapsing under his feet. “Your grandma collapsed when she heard. She’s fine now, but maybe you have to visit them again, though.”

“I’ll be there as soon as possible,” Jackson says, closing the line.

He can’t believe that this is happening to him. Why in the world Jayden was in a car plus his grandma isn’t doing well. This can’t get worse than this. He should not have left in the first place. Karma is a and Jackson now is paying the price.

He needs to do something.

Without thinking twice, he grabs a jacket from Jayden closet and rushes toward the living room, where he knows will find Jaebum. He must know what to do now, get him a ticket back home or teleport him there. How he will do it isn’t Jackson problem anymore.

He found Jinyoung and Jaebum on the couch going through some papers.

“My brother got in a car crash, I need to fly back home and see him,” Jackson says, looking desperately at the leader, his eyes moving fanatic between the two people in the living room.

“Your brother?” Jinyoung asks, putting an arm around Jaebum’s shoulder, who is watching him in concern. “Are you sure, you don’t have a brother.”

, he shouldn’t have said that.

“Actually, I-I-“

“He has a good friend back home and he considers him as his brother,” A new voice says, making the three boys turn to him.

Mark…

Jackson catches Mark eyes telling him to follow his lead, and right now Jackson could not be more grateful towards Mark.

“Yes, his name is Mino. I need to go and see him.” Jackson says, turning back with those puppy eyes at Jaebum.

“I have to talk with manager Hyung and see if he allows you to go.” Jaebum offers, his voice weak.

“Don’t you understand, I need to see him now, with or without manager permission, I want to go back home. My grandma isn’t well too. I need to see them, please.” Jackson can feel his eyes getting full of tears but being the stubborn guy he is, he does not let go. He feels like he is in a cage surrounded by guards. His brother must felt the same before.

“Jayden, calm down, let’s go get you a cup of water until Jaebum talks with Manager Hyung,” Mark says, taking Jackson’s hand in his dragging him in the kitchen. Mark's hand is warm in his cold one, giving Jackson somehow a thread of safety and comfort. “What the hell happened with Jayden?” Mark asks letting go of Jackson’s hand and Jackson feels lost and scared once again.

Jackson looks up at Mark from where the other placed him and sighs, running his fingers through his hair. “I don’t know. All I know is that he is in the hospital and I need to see him.”

What is the point of trying to convince Mark that he is Jayden, he won’t believe anyway, plus he is tired of all this.

“I need to see him, can you help me?” Walking over his pride is not a Jackson thing, but this time he is willing to do anything.

“Well, I can’t but –“ Mark starts to say, but get interrupted by Jackson’s phone, ringing loudly on the silent kitchen.

“Yes?”

“Hey, doctors just got out of Jackson’s room, he is fine, just a broken leg and some bruised ribs, but he should be fine in two months or so,” Mino says.

“Thank God,” Jackson replies, feeling like a big stone was taken off of his chest. “Tell him to call me as soon as possible, ok?”

“Ok and Jayden, your brother changed a lot in the last week, do you know what’s going on with him lately?”

Jackson feared that Mino will notice something sooner or later.

“He has a period, don’t worry, he will get back to normal in no time,” Jackson says, hanging up, revealed that his brother is ok.

He has to scold Jayden big time. Can’t that guy be a normal person for once in his life? He is here trying to make everyone believe that he is the real Jayden, meanwhile Jayden what is he doing? Destroying Jackson imagine?

Jackson shakes his head, too much saying that he is destroying Jackson’s image.

“So, what happened?” Mark question brings Jackson back to reality. Right, there is Mark as well.

“Nothing, he is alright,” Jackson replies hesitating at taking the cup of water Mark placed in front of him on the table.

“You can drink the water, I didn’t poison it,” Mark says, taking his leave.

After all, Mark has some human feelings too, but Jackson was sure after last night when he caught Mark drinking.

Jackson looks at his hand where Mark’s hand has been and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter