...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson is staring at his ceiling like there is the most interesting thing that can lay there. He is left alone in his room with his thoughts; about how much his life changed in a short period of time, much more than he expected.

Jackson sights, shifting slightly on the bet to get into a more comfortable position as his eyes get caught by a little stuffed Squirtle Pokémon on his night stand that Mark put in his handbag when he left. His heart squeezes a little inside just thinking about Mark.

He can’t even stay with his head up looking at his grandma now; he had told her everything and she is so disappointed in them. This is the only thing that Jackson never wanted to do. After all the time and effort she put to grow them up, now they disappointed her.

He can’t even go out and talk with his friend because he has to tell him everything. Mino called him a couple of times, but Jackson always refused to let him come to his place.

“Jackson, darling, come and eat something.” His grandma shouts, most probably from the kitchen and Jackson's heart sinks a little more. He was ashamed to even go and eat breakfast.

He exchanged some messages with Mark this morning, but Mark has practiced and Jackson didn’t want to keep him from it, instead he lied and said that will go out with his friends.

His room door cracks noticing him that someone just entered. “Jackson, this isn’t healthy to keep you hungry,” His grandma says poking her head in his room. “I am disappointed in both of you but you need to eat, ok? Don’t starve yourself.”

Jackson just nods his head and stands up from the bed. He tights his fits into balls trying hard to not cry. Imagine the love his grandma has for them and they lied to her.

He seats at the table where homemade food is waiting for him. The smell feels so homey and so appealing that Jackson finally raised his head to look at his grandma standing on the other side of the table. “Thank you so much, I missed it.”

“Didn’t they feed you there?” She asks, and the smile she gives warms Jackson’s heart.

“The boys aren’t that great cookers, we mostly eat take outs.” He replies, remembering the multitude of times that they ordered food because Jinyoung or Bambam light up the kitchen on fire.

“Poor Jayden, we should visit him more often.”

“I would like that,” Jackson smiles the widest on that day. Imagine making Mark a surprise and visit him there would he so… so wonderful.

“Why smiling so brightly, you liked there?” His grandma smiles as well as she take a spoon from her soup.

“Actually, I meet there the most amazing person ever, after you of course,” Jackson says lowering his eyes to look at his spoon in embarrassment.  If he could, he will shout out how an amazing person Mark is. “But he is sad because his family doesn’t like him, it made me like him even more.”

“He?”

“He is in Jayden’s group.” Jackson can feel his face heating up as well as his heart beating faster. He is afraid to look up to see his grandma's face or to see what is in her eyes. He never discussed those kinds of things with her. He doesn’t want to disapprove of it just because Mark is a boy.

“What’s his name?”

Jackson raises his head to look at his grandma and his heart feels more at ease. She has the most loving smile on her face and her eyes are the brightest.

“It’s Mark, his name is Mark.”

“I love so much seeing you happy.”

 

 

 

Jackson plays with his old phone while watching the summer sun setting up in his yard. The day went so painfully slowly and boring. He stayed all day in his room thinking about life, about things, about what he lost of giving up on his dreams and about what he won on staying here.

His mind keeps playing all the memories of him and Mark like a movie. He even remembers Mark’s sister and her kid.

His phone rings and Jackson breaks into a full smile at the name displayed there.

“Hi,” He says his voice shy and lower than usual.

“Jackson,” Mark's voice rolls his name so wonderful. “How are you?”

Jackson takes a moment to take in the voice and slowly he replies, “I am good.” He really wants to hit his head on something at his stupid answer but when Mark giggles on the other side his heart starts to beat faster.

“I am good to hear that, how was your day out with your friend?”

Stupid Jackson for lying to Mark, because now he has to lie again. “I was good, we went bowling and eat a huge hamburger and watched got7 videos on YouTube.”

“Wow, you are promoting our band now?” Mark laughs and Jackson can imagine the way eyes lights up and how his sharp teeth have come into view.

“Well, now I have a boyfriend in that band.” Jackson laughs leaning further into the chair he was seated into. “I need to make people like him and latter shout in their faces hat he is taken.”

Mark laughs increase and Jackson's heart becomes warm knowing that he made Mark laugh. He will give everything to be there and hug the hell out of Mark’s cuteness.

“You had a brother before in the band and you preferred to ignore it, trough.”

“By the way, how’s Jayden?” Jackson

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter