1...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jackson baby, when is your brother arriving, again?” Jackson’s grandma asks for the million times that day. Jackson can understand though, she misses his grandson and Jackson misses Jayden as well. He hasn’t seen Jayden since his brother debuted in that cool (read whatever) band of his that Jackson never had interest in.

Jackson supported his brother when Jayden decided to go and train in order to become an idol, but that doesn’t mean that Jackson is that interested in the idol's life. It is something that he finds tiring and chaotic and Jackson doesn’t want to get messed up in it.

“Jackson?” His grandma asks again.

“He will be here soon, don’t worry,” Jackson replies lazily chatting with his friends on Facebook. Since is holiday he doesn’t have anything to do than help his grandma with housework and chat with his friends (read-only friend).

“I’ve seen him on TV last night; he had grown up so much.”

Jackson doesn’t know what his grandma talks about. He usually sees a random picture with Jayden and that band of his on Facebook, but he tries to ignore it as much as he can. From the beginning, he asked Jayden to never mention that he has a twin brother or something like that. Very easy the family members can get caught in this life and that is the last thing he wants. He prefers to live the tranquil life.

Considering that they look both alike, Jackson could get tangled with Jayden life easily.

In no time, the doorbell rings, leaving Jackson with a big smile on his face. He jumps up from the couch and in a rush, he opens the door. Soon his body is in his brother’s arms.

“Miss me that much?” Jackson asks, detaching from his brother’s hold. It’s like seeing himself in the mirror every morning. He forgot how much Jayden looks like him.

“Yes, little brother,” Jayden says, pushing past his brother into the living room.

“By five minutes,” Jackson shouts after him. He watches as Jayden hugs their grandma. Their grandma aged so much since Jayden last saw her. Jackson is happy to see his family in the same room again. Since his parents passed away, he had grown up with Jayden and his grandma.

Jayden left to train five years ago, leaving them behind. He wasn’t sad for that: he was happy that his brother chased the dream he wanted, unlike Jackson.

After spending time with their grandma talking about Jayden’s life as an idol and about how their lives in Hong Kong are, Jayden and Jackson went to Jackson’s room to gossip some more. They have a lot to tell since they practically haven’t seen each other in five months.

“It’s so tiring.” His brother says, laying on his back on Jackson’s bed while throwing in the air the little ball Jackson had on his nightstand. “Sometimes I wish to be like you, lazy around the room and help grandma.”

Jackson should be indignant about the statement but all he can do is laugh into his brother’s face. “You know that this will happen when you said yes,” Jackson says looking at his brother's face. Maybe they look alike but on Jayden face, you can see a shade of tiredness. He hopes that this company isn’t too harsh on him and treats him well.

“I know. I am not saying that I hate it, I just want a long holiday where I can relax all I want.” His brother stops the ball turning to him. “I just have the best idea ever.”

Jackson can’t miss the hint of something in his brother's eyes, and he knows that he shouldn’t ask about it. This is not any good. “I don’t want to know.”

“Come on little brother; help your big brother a bit.” Jayden makes that puppy eyes that Jackson can’t deny. The same eyes Jackson has when he requests something from his friends, but it doesn’t seem to work as well as Jayden’s.

“If this is one of your crazy ideas I don’t want to know.” Jackson turns his back to avoid looking into his brother’s eyes.

“I promise you that you’ll love this idea and I will get a little vacation for myself.”

“I don’t want to take part of this.” Jackson declares, waving his hands in the air. “I don’t like your ideas, I never did.”

“But I can’t do this without you.” His brother pouts or so Jackson imagines his brother at the moment. He is afraid to turn and see.

“No way,”

“You didn’t even listen to me, how can you dismiss so easily? I will give you the best holiday of your life.”

“What is this?” Jackson gives up, turning to see Jayden. He notices something in his brother's eyes shining and he regrets deciding to listen to the mega extra wonderful plan of Jayden.

“Ok, so since we are twins and we look the same-“

“I don’t even like the beginning. No, I am not doing it.” Jackson quickly replies. They changed places millions of times before and never ended well.

“Shut up for a second and listen here,” Jayden says clapping his hands together. “You should take my place until school starts; everyone knows that I am not good at school, so they will notice that I am not you.”

“Are you even listening to what you are saying? I can’t sing and I can’t dance.” Jackson shouts standing straight into his bed. “I am not sooooo doing it.”

“God, you can rap very well,” Jayden says. “I know talent when I see; besides, you don’t have to sing. We recorded the songs for the new album; you just need to learn the new choreography.”

“I don’t know how to dance,” Jackson says. “Plus you recognize talent when you see? Don’t make me laugh.”

“We didn’t start to practice for the comeback; you’ll learn it very fast.” Jayden dismisses very fast Jackson’s sarcasm.

“It’s too dangerous. I am not doing it.”

“Please, at least for a month. If something happens we change places in the next second.” Jayden keeps saying. “Nothing will happen, though.”

“I don’t even know your bandmates.” Jackson tries to find more points in his favor.

“I can tell you all about them. When something happens, call me.”

“I have friends.”

“And your friends know me, what’s the big deal. I bet Mino can keep this secret.”

“You always have to be right and have your way, don’t you?” Jackson asks, giving up. This discussion can go until morning and Jayden will be right.

“Thank you, little brother. I need so much this vacation. You’ll see why I asked you for it so bad.” Jayden says taking out his phone. “So, this will be your phone for the next month.”

Jackson shakes his head but looks at the phone. “I need to have your phone as well?”

“Of course, everyone who will want to talk to me will call this number. So, since you’ll be Jayden you’ll have to answer it.”

“I don’t like the idea not even a bit, but anyway,” Jackson says as his brother puts his phone in his face. There is a face that he had seen somewhere, maybe one of his bandmates.

“This is Bambam. He is one of the guys I get well. You don’t have to take seriously what he says. Just say like him with him and do as you want, but don’t do something I wouldn’t” Jayden says winking going to the next picture. “Jinyoung, ex-Junior: he is caring and lovely until you piss him off. He is very savage so don’t take him too seriously.”

“You like him?” Jackson asks hitting playfully his brother's arm.

“Of course, he is my friend, don’t get me wrong. I am not gay unlike somebody else.” His brother replies changing the picture. “Jaebum as JB, the leader: he nags a lot but has a soft heart.”

“Leader,” Jackson says trying to process all the information.

“Ok. So, this is Youngjae: ignore him and he will ignore you. I am kidding, he is my sunshine.” Jayden says smiling at his stupid own joke. “Yugyeom is the little one but looks like the older. He is ok, I get along with him.”

“Last it’s Mark. I hate him, he hates me. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter