7...

Baby, I am your biggest fan (Editing+still posting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Saturday night is peaceful as much as it can be. Mark and Youngjae are playing video games; Jaebum and Jinyoung are writing something down, probably their collaboration stage. Yugyeom is trying to cook something that Jackson doesn’t look forward to tasting, and Bambam is nowhere in sight to see, probably doing Bambam stuff.

He looks over the lyrics Mark wrote on a paper for his and Jayden collaboration. Somehow he feels nostalgic thinking that he won’t be present for the united stage.

“Jayden,” And here is Bambam. He takes a seat beside Jackson on the couch with a laptop in his lap. “I need your help.”

Jackson places the paper in his lap and gives all his attention to the younger. “About?”

“Well, I am writing a fan fiction about me and Yugyeom and I need some advice.” The younger explains with a happy face. Jackson wonders what a fanfiction is. “Yugyeom is explaining me, to the fictional me what love is, and I am not sure what should I say in here. I found some stuff on the internet. They are saying that love is when you are happy when the other half of yours is happy or when you feel like your heart is about to burst out of your chest when you look in the loved person eyes.”

“Hold on, hold on,” Jackson waves his hands. “Where did you find all of that and what’s a fan fiction?”

“God Jayden isn’t like I haven’t seen you reading it about you and Mark.” Bambam has a devil smirk on his face that scares the hell out of Jackson. “So help me out if you don’t want me to tell him.”

“Fine, whatever,” Probably Jayden won’t want anyone to know that he is reading fan fiction about Mark or whatever.

“So, on other site said that love has no definition. No matter how much you try to find the answer to it you can’t determinate what is love; probably happiness or maybe when you have everything and don’t want anything more.”

A shout from Mark makes everyone look at him. “I’ve won, finally I ing won.” He has this beautiful smile on his face that Jackson’s heart starts to beat faster than usual again.
“So it is a gay story, what should I write then?” Bambam voice breaks the bubble and brings Jackson down from Mark’s world.

No, it can’t be, there is no way those Bambam just said to go with Mark.

“Jayden?”

“I guess everything, you can go with everything,” Jackson replies still looking at Mark.

True, Jackson feels happy when Mark is happy and he feels like his heart is about to burst out of his chest when he looks into Mark's eyes.

No, it can’t be true. There should be some mistakes.

But, no matter how much he tried to find the answer to it he can’t determinate if he likes Mark or not; he feels happiness every time.

Love has no definition.

No, he never liked a guy before, no he isn’t gay. He can’t be. But yet, he feels all of those things that Bambam said. Sometimes Jayden will about never liking a girl that he may like the other gender, but Jackson never had those thoughts before.

“You are no help at all.” Bambam shakes his head and stands up. “I am going to tell Mark that you are reading fan fiction about you and him ing and you love when he is the top.”

“What?”

“I am kidding, I won’t tell.”

What did Bambam say that Jayden is reading? Top? What the ?

The next hour Jackson surfed the internet in search of all those things Bambam said. He found what fan fiction is and he probably never thought about top or bottom.

“What are you reading?”

Jackson shuts his phone in a hurry and looks at his side to see Mark looking questioning at him. He prays that the other didn’t see anything. “Just talking with my brother,”

“How is he?” Mark breaks their eyes contact and looks at Youngjae who started to play with their dog, Coco.

“Fine,” Jackson takes his time to study Mark’s profile. Why his heart doesn’t stop from beating like crazy? Why are every Bambam words running through his mind screaming that he likes Mark more than he should?

 


The next day isn’t any better. Jackson’s head is still spinning and wondering what if it is true that he has some feelings for Mark.

This can’t do any good, not when he isn’t Jayden, not when he will leave for Hong Kong, not when Mark is an idol, and not when Mark can’t date because of his contract. Mostly, not when he never liked a guy before or had any thought of doing it.

Wait; wait, since when Jackson started to think things like that. Isn’t like Mark to share the same feelings for him.

“Jayden, are you alright? You seem off today.” Jaebum says on their little break. “If you need some days off, I’ll talk with Manager Hyung about you.”

“It’s alright, I will concentrate. Let’s do it again.” Jackson replies with a big smile.

They all fell into silence, everyone checkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter