Surprised Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is happening? Is that a dream? What is real? The first thoughts that went through Ten's head. Taeyong, lightly but not harshly, planned his lips on his own. It was just an innocent one. Even less of a kiss than the one in the bathroom, but that didn't mean it had to stop there. Ten was now supporting himself on only one elbow while lying on the floor, and Taeyong was kneeling above him. He had once again closed his eyes, and after a few seconds, he almost pulled away. This time Ten wanted more, way more. Taeyong opened his eyes and stared into Ten's ones; he almost managed to get up when Ten grabbed his arm, pulling him onto the floor. Ten pressed Taeyong on the floor while he shifted, leaning on his elbow on the side with Taeyong lying below him. Taeyong could not process what was going on for a few seconds. The impact Ten the moment had on him was not what he expected. When he realized what was happening, he was too late. 
'What are you do-' He was cut off when Ten grabbed one side of his face, planting his lips onto the older ones and lightly pressing one side of his body towards Taeyong.

It started slowly with small innocent kisses—first, the upper lip and then the bottom. Taeyong was a bit stiff at first, but Ten was too. Since he gave the initiative, he was a bit more burdened with what to do now. Taeyong didn't dare to open his mouth more than he should, even if Ten motivated him to do so. After a few minutes, Ten pulled away. He probably freaked Taeyong out with everything, and if he didn't pull away now, he would soon lose control over himself with Taeoyng so close to him. They both exhaled when it finished. Taeyong slowly opened his eyes to see Ten looking at him. Ten shifted a little when he pulled his palm away from Taeyong's cheek. He then lifted himself while Taeyong was still lying on the floor. He took his bag and started to walk away. Only then he stopped when he began to open the door. 

'I'm sorry.' He said when he lightly looked down. With that said, he walked away, leaving traumatized Taeyong lying on the floor. He ran back to his dorm, locking himself into his room, not wanting Johnny and Doyoung to bother him. 

                                      ♦♦♦

'Look who decided to show up.' Johnny remarked when Ten finally came out of his room late in the evening.
'Where is the food? Couldn't you cook some?' Ten was hungry and didn't dare to tell Johnny what had happened. Doyoung was different, and he saw himself explaining this to him.

'Well, technically, the food is on the second floor, about 3 minutes away from here.' Johnny replied.

'What do you mean?'

'Agh... I'll explain this.' Doyoung volunteered. 'Look, when Hansol told his sister about how we loved the food, she was especially fond of you eating her kimchi. She offered to bring us food every day. She knows we work so hard, and she loves her younger brother, so Johnny promised Hansol we'll eat there every day.' When he ended the sentence, he kept speaking slower and more quietly. Ten was reactionless 

'I also agree; the food is great, not that I want to go there every day. It's the food, no one else. I mean nothing else.' He defended himself, but everyone saw through him.

'Just don't say anything more Doyoung.' Johnny hushed him.

'I can't go there.' Ten barely audibly whispered.

'What?' Both of his friends asked.

'I said I can't go there!' He will spill the beans now; here it comes. Of course, he can't hide this from his two best friends.

'Why? I bet Taeyong forgot what happened yesterday, so it's not a big deal. He probably doesn't care about it.' Doyoung tried to comfort him. 'I still think you can be great friends.' He clapped happily with his hands. Johnny saw how Ten reacted to Doyoung. 
'Unless if...' Johnny started, 'Individual practice today...' Johnny was thinking out loud. Ten looked away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter