Disappointed Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong called for Ten, but the other couldn't respond. What is this? Is this what it is all about? Taeyong likes Hansol? After all, what's happened between them? No, this can't be right Ten was sure it couldn't be. He was sure it was a big, big misunderstanding. It can all be explained. Taeyong looked like he wanted to explain it all, but Hansol's actions made him think there was more behind those kisses than he thought. Hansol stopped kissing Taeyong's neck with a perfectly content face. He then slowly slid down from Taeyong, who, with shock in his eyes, looked at everyone. No, not t everyone, only Ten for a brief second before turning his face away. 

'This---' he wanted to explain. 'This...amm, you got it all wrong. Nothing is going on between us.' He didn't dare to look into Ten's eyes. 'I just wanted him to delete a video.' He calmed down a bit when he saw Ten relaxing his face. 

'What video?' Johnny asked.

'A video...' Taeyong started knowing he didn't know what to say.

'Of us kissing.' Hansol nonchalantly said. 'Yes of us kiss...' Taeyong started without listening to what Hansol had said.

'No, not us is kissing.' Taeyong tried to fix the mistake, but Hansol only smirked when he saw Taeyong's awkwardness.

'What then?' Johnny asked. He didn't look pleased with this situation at all. 

'Of ... I can't tell you.' He realized he had run out of cards. 

'What then?' Johnny was determined to know. 

'I-I... agh!' Taeyong suddenly felt suffocated there. He needed to get out. Now. He quickly ran out of their dorm. He didn't care about the video anymore. He only wanted people to know he could also present feelings, but he proved himself wrong when he ran away instead of explaining things. He didn't think anyone would believe or listen to him. They bought Hansol's words quickly; would they buy his as well? He wasn't sure, so running away was still the safest option. Ten saw Taeyong leaving them, and he felt the urge to go after him. He held himself back, thinking Taeyong probably wanted some alone time. And besides, what is Ten to him? They can't even call themselves friends. He was sure Taeyong didn't think of them that way.   Ten convinced himself to stay here, not buying one word of what Hansol said.

'I thought we had something.' Johnny said, looking directly at Hansol. 'I have just been proved wrong once again.' He his heels and left them. Hell no.  Once again, he was tempted to follow Taeyong, but his best friend just left them. He had to choose between his best friend and the love of his life. While deciding what to do, Hansol already had his mind set on following one of the boys. Ten was sure he was trying to find Taeyong. This evening wasn't nearly as good as his afternoon. It was all rainbows and butterflies before, but now it was a puddle of confusion with a hint of salt. 

Ten quickly ran after him, not knowing what to do, what to say, and expect from all this. It was a sticky situation. He opened the door leading to the rooftop and saw him seated there all alone. He had his head resting on the top of his knees. He slowly approached the boy.

'Hey...' he put his hand on his shoulder. 'Are you okay?' He then lifted his head, and Ten never saw him in a state like this. His eyes were red and puffy. He had been crying for quite some time. Ten knew he must have been doing it the entire time he had been trying to find him. 

'I'm sure the things are...' Ten started. 'Not like it seems now.' 

'I thought we were special...' were the first words Ten received from his best friend. 

'He...I mean, he never told me he felt like this for Taeyong.' Johnny quickly involved him in the conversation. Ten had nothing to say to that.

'He only decided to confess now when Taeyong already likes... forget it.' He sobbed, looking away from Ten.

'Wait...he likes who? I mean, who does Taeyong like?' Ten was eager to know.

'Trust me; h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter