Life with Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six months later

'Ten! Wait for me!' Taeyong yelled from the other side of the dance studio. Ten made an ugly face and his heels, leaving Taeyong behind.

'Agh.' Taeyong started running in frustration.

'How dare you leave without me.' Taeyong tossed himself onto Ten hugging him hard and, at the same time, almost knocking him down.

'Why should I wait? What's my benefit in that?' Ten was such a tease all the time.

'Firstly, because I am your boyfriend, and secondly,' Taeyong stared at his lips, 'because' he got closer 'you... just missed a wonderful chance to kiss me.' Taeyong, in a second, jumped off Ten and started running away. Ten only smiled when he saw the love of his life running away from him. He knows he'll get him later for running away from him after mentioning kissing. Ten honestly couldn't be happier. His life was perfect. He had Taeyong for himself, which was perfect for Ten. He didn't care about their debut of being stressed all the time; he didn't care about what other people thought of their relationship. As long as he got Taeyong by his side, he is happy. He could forget about his plans because Taeyong was meant to be a part of them. He always was. He was full of thoughts when his phone alarmed him with a new text.

I'm on the rooftop, and don't you dare come here. ^~^

Ten only smiled. Can his boyfriend be any cuter than that? He denies his true feeling, but Ten knows how much Taeyong cares.

Seriously if you come here, I will be furious. -_- 

Tennie... don't come here. I want to be alone...

Tennie, look ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ at my hearts, but they are not for you...maybe only one, but just maybe. 

Oh God, Ten couldn't stand this. Taeyong was too much. He quickly grabbed his things and left after his destiny.

The sun enlightened his face when he opened the door that led to the rooftop. He saw Taeyong sitting there with a phone in his hands.

'Why aren't you answering.' He keeps looking at his phone, not noticing Ten,  who is already there.

'One heart?' Ten asked, startling Taeyong, who, in shock, dropped his phone.

'I said maybe one...' he looked at Ten with a fully confident face while picking up his phone.

'I love this idea.' Ten smiled. 'One is just the one I need.' 

'Why?' I don't get you' Taeyong got up to face Ten.

'Well darling,' Ten started, 'you are not some alien or mutant human to have more hearts, so I am honored to have the only one you have.' Ten got closer and closer. 'It's mine. Your heart.' Ten teased, knowing what Taeyong would answer.

A semi-surprised Taeyong didn't know what to say to Ten's arguments.' It is.' He quietly muttered. 

'But it is not only yours; it's also meant to be for others-' Ten interrupted him.

'People. I know what, Tae. But having a small piece of your heart for myself is good enough for me.' Ten made Taeyong all mushy, so he had nothing more to say. He ran towards Ten and hugged him. Words weren't needed now. They just stayed like this. With their hearts beating together.  After some time, Ten pulled away, holding Taeyong's cheeks in his hands.

'You are so beautiful. Inside and out-,' Ten started. 

'Not again, this... that weird confession of yours.' 

'I was going to end this differently, but you didn't let me.' Ten quickly kissed Taeyong. 'But' he kept their faces together, not pulling apart. Ten only let some air in between their lips.  

'I can say I love you, Lee Taeyong. I would walk to the farthest place on this Earth or universe for all I care if you asked me to. I would swim the Nile or fight an alligator for you. I would do it all. Only to say by your side forever and ever.' Ten was expecting a reply from Taeyong.

'You know your way of expressing your feeling is weird. It always has been.' Was Taeyong's reply.

'From my confession, this is the only part you got? I poured my heart out to you-' 

'I love you too, Ten Chittaphon Leechayakul.'Taeyong hugged him again. 

'You are so adorable. What did I do to deserve you?' Ten asked.

'You must have saved an army in your previous life.' Taeyong remarked, still hiding his face in Ten's neck.

'I really must have...'Ten quietly agreed, still hugging Taeyong.

'Guys...' Hansol awkwardly started.  'We are still here.' But they ignored him, like all the time. 

'He meant to say we are right in front of you!' Johnny scolded them. 'So ing stop making out everywhere. I can't even eat or watch TV without you two being all over the place.' This has been on his heart for so long, and Johnny has to release his frustration.  

'More like all over themselves.' Hansol corrected him.

'I don't ing care. Aren't your lips sore or something? How the hell can you do this all day long? You two even surprise me when you don't start doing it during our practices.' Will one of them answer me? Johnny thought.

'Way too many people there.' Johnny's best friend answered him for a second before he glued his lips back on his boyfriend's ones.

'Aren't we,' he indicated with his hand showing to himself and Hansol, 'people too? Please pity us; I really can't take this anymore.' Johnny was desperate.

'Bunnies have more self-control than you two.' Hansol said when he desperately sat next to them. 

'Hey! No one can call my Doyoungie a bunny but me!' Jaehyun complained just for a second before Doyoung kissed him again. 

'Oh God...' Hansol again abandoned the couch, covering his mouth with his hands. 'I think I'm going to be sick. I just saw their tounges from the side.' Hansol left the dorm he shared with his two best friends.

'Look what you did now!' Johnny once again scolded them. He then shook his head and followed Hansol. He shut the door with a loud bang.

'Finally! I thought they'd never leave.' Doyoung complained when he sat next to Jaehyun. 'My lips are sore, my neck hurts, and not to mention my thighs and knees. Next time you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter