Defeated Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 He woke up on Sunday; he skyped with his family like he usually did and pretended that nothing had happened. They had one dance practice in the afternoon, but all trainees were going to be there, so he was sure that among 35 of them, he wouldn't meet Taeyong's eyes once. Johnny didn't say anything about what Ten did yesterday, he left early, saying he would meet with a friend, but he didn't specifically say who. Doyoung, on the other hand, constantly wanted to talk about Taeyong and his two friends. 

'So do you then think he likes you?' Doyoung asked.

'No, probably not. Why would he?' Ten answered. 

'Based on his reaction...you know he closed his eyes, you didn't get slapped, I bet he didn't even tell anyone about your bathroom action. That means he might have liked it.' Doyoung pointed out.

'Don't make me laugh, Doyoung. He hates my guts. Just wait for the looks he'll give me today.'

'You should go and apologize to him.'

'Why all of a sudden? I won't say sorry for something I did if I don't regret doing it.' Ten would never want to undo the kiss.

'What if I ask Jaehyun about what Taeyong told them? I should do that.' He told himself.

'Jaehyun doesn't know anything, trust me. So this is pointless.' Ten knew Doyoung only wanted to be close to his Jae, so he declined his suggestions to make him suffer. The poor boy was suppressing his feelings for the younger.

'I think I should still go there to check. Just in case.' Doyoung couldn't stop.

'Fine, go there and do what you want to do.' Ten got up from eating their lunch. 'I have to practice the dance; you know we had to change our positions.' He cleaned his plate and grabbed his training bag. Before he left, he turned back to his friend, who still didn't finish eating. 

'You know, Doyoungie, I think you should be more honest about your feelings. I and Johnny both know you like Jaehyun. You are not discreet about it. But he only thinks you treat him like this because you are his Hyung.' Ten sighed, and Doyoung only listened.

'So give him more hints or confess...he thinks you like Semin. She is everything a guy would want from a girl, and you two get along well. He genuinely thinks you two are secretly dating.' Ten wanted to open the door.

'Wait. How do you know all that? About how he thinks of me.' Doyoung got up from his chair.

'You know. We've known each other for years. But you never figured that I like Taeyong. That's because I have liked him since the first time I saw him. I act like I do because of him. He makes me happy, and I share my happiness with other people. You wouldn't have recognized me if you had seen me a few years before I came here. Taeyong changed me. Jaehyun changed you too. You now care for people and understand me and my likeness towards Taeyong. You also are nice to other people. Take Semin, for example. You treat her nicely, so it wouldn't reflect you only wanted to treat Jaehyun nicely. She is your cover, so your true feelings wouldn't show.' He looked straight into Doyoung's eyes. This was the most honest conversation they had had in years. They were happy that Johnny wasn't there because he would turn everything into a joke. 
A small tear rolled down Doyoung's eye. Ten didn't comfort him. He knew Doyoung needed his space to think.

'I'll leave now, and you think about what to do about this matter. I want you to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter