My Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'No!' Taeyong screamed when Hansol looked towards Ten. 'Don't you dare?' He put himself before Ten. 'To even look at him! 'He scolded his Hyung. 'He is mine.' And everyone else besides Ten agreed that this was the last time they would let Taeyong touch the alcohol again. But if this drunk Taeyong annoyed them so much, there was someone who liked this drunk Taeyong. Ten now saw that alcohol was a thing he should use next time when they decided to be alone, with no one around them. 

3 hours earlier

'Look!' Taeyong pointed to the door. 'They are back.' And Ten didn't even flinch. 

'I locked the door when I came in, and I have the key right here.' He patted the nicely shaped curve on his backside. He then looked with eyes full of fire towards Taeyong again. 'Spider is gone; I did my part of your deal.' he didn't stop moving towards Taeyong and deeply emphasized the word your so Taeyong would remember he solely suggested it.

'No Ten, stay. Relax, okay.' Taeyong was on the other side of the kitchen leaning onto the counter behind him, and Ten was amusingly looking at him from the other side, just with a table between them. He was deeply amused because he never saw his boyfriend act like this. So shy and, well, shy. 

'Am I your dog? Why are you ordering me in that way?' He asked, looking at him, trying hard to keep his laugh in.  

'Y-Y-Yes, you are.' He stuttered, barely keeping his breathing in check. 'You are my dog. I'll take you for walks, play fetch, give you food, cuddle with you, and that's it.' Taeyong made his point with a precise explanation. 

'You know Taeyong, ' Ten gave him a once over while biting his lips. 'Dogs .' He lifted his brows, and Taeyong opened his eyes in horror. 'I want to as well.' He then casually jumped over the table, sliding down it till he landed on the other side, trapping Taeyong and pinning him to the wall.

'I'll give you a bone so that you can that.' 

'I still want you. The bone is useless to me.' Ten complained. 'Oh, but don't worry.' He looked straight into Taeyong's eyes. 'I'll give you something in return, and you have to guess what I mean by that.' He started kissing Taeyong's neck.

'Here is a little clue, so you'll solve it faster. It starts with the letter b.' Ten started moving on Taeyong's neck.. 'I can't wait this long!' He tore himself away from still-shocked Taeyong. I'll tell you something that will make you guess faster.' He started the skin on his collarbones, leaving pink marks behind.

'It's the same word as bone, but a letter is missing.' He stopped on the spot when he noticed Taeyong wasn't breathing. 'And if you take the first letter of the word rough, you have it.' Taeyong would fall to the ground if Ten's grip didn't hold him in place. He never imagined that his cute little Ten would ever turn up to be so brave as he was now.

'But don't worry again because I'll give you this one other thing that ironically also starts with a b, and this other thing beginning with a b will make the first problem disappear. This was it Taeyong was done. He didn't know how he felt about it now, but Ten got his full attention with his words and actions. Ten then dropped to the floor, and Taeyong started screaming. It wasn't like he didn't want to do anything with Ten; he was too shy to indicate anything, and having no experience with anything didn't help. Taeyong always was a perfectionist so being in this unknown land didn't help. He wanted to be perfect for Ten, and this was not the right moment. Besides everything else, he was concerned the others would come in, and he knew Hansol always had a key with him.  He kept screaming when he thought Ten would his trousers to do the things he talked about, but this wasn't the case. He picked Taeyong up and threw him over the shoulder. Poor Taeyong stopped screaming when he realized the situation.

'What-what are you doing? Let me down.' He started hitting Ten's back. Even if Taeyong was taller than him, Ten was much more robust, and he always loved showing it off. Ten tossed him onto the couch with him sitting on his stomach. 

'Ten! What are you doing?' Taeyong warned him. 

'Just relax, baby.' Ten was using his y voice. 'Enjoy this, and don't stress out now.' Ten removed his shirt, and he proceeded to do what he promised.

'I guess you still lost.' Johnny said to the couple that tried to prank them when they entered the dorm. Like every day, the boys hung out in a different one, but they always were together until they were too sleepy to talk. 

'Hansol was crying; how will you explain this?' Jaehyun demanded.

'You know I always cry from laughing too much.' Hansol said that Jaehyun stayed quiet because he knew the boy cried when he laughed too hard.

'As I was saying,' Hansol wanted to finish, but the view of Taeyong and Ten in the dining room stopped him. It would be a regular sight for ordinary people who don't know them but for their best friends it is a big thing. 

'Taeyong?' Hansol worryingly asked when he saw his friend. The said boy was blushing, his shirt was lost, his hair was everywhere, and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter